The Grammys Recording Academy posts and tags Jungkook on their instagram

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “The Grammys Recording academy posts and tags Jungkook on their instagram” to “The Grammys Recording Academy posts and tags Jungkook on their instagram”.
  • Grammys desperately need BTS for decent ratings. They are the only act that can drive viewership. I checked a few sites and host and performers should be announced soon-mid January

• This is true. Coldplay is an expected performer at the Grammys. They could perform MU without BTS

what if they dedicate MU to Jin since Chris & Jin are like besties ???

but i wouldn't handle an OT6 appearance

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• tell me why do i think the sc@mmys might actually give it to them in the Pop/Duo category just cause they're nominated alongside Coldplay. Just because they are nominated alongside a white artist (no hate to Coldplay, i love them but yk) & to remain relevant since its not likely they'll attend.

But maybe they might actually give BTS a gr@mmy in order for the grammys to remain relevant & make headlines bcs they just use BTS for clout. Like sure there are others who'll attend but let's be honest who steals the show & gets most of the cheers????

if the scammys want to make headlines they might actually give BTS an award so they have headlines like this : "Recording academy gives award to superstar group BTS despite a member being in military"or smthing like that. Most likely they might win in Pop/Duo category but IMAGINE a win in BEST M/V for Yet To Come :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears: like i'd cry and scream and just celebrate but they actually maybe stand a chance now.

PLEASE #SCAMMYs GIVE BTS THE AWARD

• I do feel like they might give it to them this time. Like, who could have predicted that they'll nominate YTC for Best MV. But it's the grammys, we don't know what's going on with them.

• I do feel like they might give it to them this time. Like, who could have predicted that they'll nominate YTC for Best MV. But it's the grammys, we don't know what's going on with them.

yeah maybe a win for Yet To Come if they wanna make headlines.

but BTS might not attend and if they want views and use them then giving an award seems likely especially with MU

but hopefully they get the grammy

imma be watching with my MANG, TATA , BTS shirt & albums

last year i watched it bcs i had just arrived home and knew the awards were on & i put the channel and it was right at the last "side step right left to my beat" before hobi's part and i was jumping & screaming

• something is cooking!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• something is cooking!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was gonna post the same the thing.

Let see if any of the members will attend.

• Not everything is about scam and clout

The voting committee and the Grammy production team are two separate groups of people. The voters don’t care about clout and shit like that. That’s why they don’t care about boybands with big fanbases and never nominated 1D or ever allowed BSB to win a Grammy

The Grammy production team on the otherhand are aware of BTS clout and presence and as any production team, they want that. That’s why they hype up BTS and display good articles about them on their artist page.

The only reason why a lot of people believe BTS may get a Grammy is because everyone has noticed a shift in the voters. No one expected YTC to get a best music video nomination which is pretty competitive this year. That’s means BTS has some voters love and we are all counting on these voters to come through in pop duo nominations

• no cause the voting committee has known to be xenophobic & straight up racist snubbing other BIG artists but maybe yeah maybe BTS will finally get justice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!