After talking who was lip syncing, now Knetz talk which 4th gen groups sing well live

• TXT does well live, their recent stages and tour proved it.

Yes :holding-back-tears:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even with crazy choreo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it might be me but i feel a lot of groups are using this technique of doing live with a little bit of lipsync here and there in the performance

i kinda had this feelings that some live performance aren't 100% live especially after i saw itzy cheshire live performance and their encore stage

Yeji and chaeryeong were struggling to reach the high note of the chorus during the encore stage stage, especially yeji it was obvious that she was really struggling

but in the live performance they were able to reach this note with ease and no problem when they are dancing etc...

so i wouldn't be surprise if lip sync decrease but we get more live/lip sync performance

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Yes :holding-back-tears:

Even with crazy choreo

i didn't know there were summer sonic fancams

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!