[BTS CONTENT] Yoongi: "I really want to keep making music 30, 40 years from now. Even when I'm old with grey hair, I still want to do it all."

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You will do it, my passionate king :emotionalpepe:

I just love how committed they are to the music. You can pinpoint what each member of BTS wants to focus on musically just by their hunger in interviews like the above. With Yoongi he wants to continue producing like he originally joined BigHit to do. Hoseok wants to continue to express his unique and different style that is so different from BTS J-Hope (JITB was ahead of her time). Namjoon will continue to write the story of his life, the ups, downs, and in-betweens. And might I add that I'm glad that RM esp has emerged from his slump and given us Indigo, a masterpiece.

I just love BTS and can't wait to finish chapter two with them. :teddy-pepe:

• What can I add :holding-back-tears: Your comment made me emotional :emotionalpepe:

• The main is so toxic right now, It doesn't deserve your cuteness and love for bts, Jas

People of AKP need to post about their favs to drown out the trolling. It doesn't help when the whole first page is just fanwar fodder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!