Former KARA-member Jiyoung parts with her Japanese agency

• source

aramajapan.com-jiyoung-sweet-power-part-ways-jiyoung-sweet-power-part-ways.jpg

7 hours prior to the publication of the Shukan Bunshun article on President Naomi Okada‘s sexual harassment of their talent, Sweet Power announced that they would be parting ways with former Kara member Jiyoung.

While she has seen much success through a combination of her own efforts and the power of Sweet Power Agency, Sweet Power announced that KeyEast, her Korean agency, would now be handling all her negotiations and her efforts refocused on South Korea.

While the agency uses the current pandemic and Jiyoung‘s inability to freely travel back and forth as the reason for parting ways, the sudden announcement is suspicious given that Shukan Bunshun is promising to reveal possible allegations against President Okada, some of which involve Jiyoung. More details are sure to come.

BTW I think its all happening do to a scandal of the agencie's CEO ... here is a link to the CEO's Scandal: source

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “Former KARA-member Jiyoung has a scandal” to “Former KARA-member Jiyoung parts with her Japanese agency”.
  • crystalblues Here is an update on Jiyoung leaving her agency: Source

God I hate pedophiles so much, regardless of gender. I may be a feminist but I am not going to blindly follow/support bad women and not call out troubling/abusive behaviors. These poor girls deserve justice, I truly hope this woman gets locked away. HideousFamiliarDiplodocus.webp

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• itiswhatitisss <--

I was under the *impression* that SWEET POWER Agency had gotten

JIYOUNG some work ... She did some TV Show and Movie Roles in JAPAN ...

Also , JIYOUNG released a couple SONG MVs in JAPAN too ...

I know that JIYOUNG did a MUSICAL THEATER situation in JAPAN too ...

But , maybe SWEET POWER could have done BETTER by JIYOUNG too ...

Here , NO IDEA on it ... I guess is EARLY to draw conclusions (for me).

NOT looking to have a 'big debate' on this ... YOU may well know *far better*

than me on the reality of the JIYOUNG situation in JAPAN.

This is more as ME saying that I had likely the *wrong* idea on her (JIYOUNG).

• Here is an update on Jiyoung leaving her agency: Source

Quoting your *Source* Article --> ... Edit: I see a lot of people are trying to say that Okada is a man. This writer also made that same mistake, but per the headline, Naomi Okada is a woman ... <--

I did also WONDER if that NAOMI OKADA is *female* = SHE is that.

This is a *quality* 'News Scoop' by you ... AKP Articles side has yet

to do a STAFF ARTICLE , which I suspect that they will finally soon enough.

(As LOL somewhat) ... You deserve *extra* AKORNS ... ;-)

aramajapan.com/news/sweet-power-president-harassed-talent

This is another URL on HER = OKADA = Age 53

As information about KARA5 member KANG JIYOUNG -->

She is the COUSIN of K-pop Idol NS YOON-G ... And joined KARA5

at around AGE 15 , *very* fresh from an 'Entertainment Academy' situation.

So , NOT all K-pop 'TRAINEES' do that for 5 Years , right ??? ... :-)

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!