Twice Japanese subunit will be released after March..

• ROSA!!! Once in a blue moon, you appear again! :hype-cutie:

How've you been??

Yeah, I hope so. It will definitely be after the mini-album in March, though...

Yes, I already am! :chicken-jump:

Hi! (╹◡╹)♡

Haha, I know, it’s been a while!

I am okay, just busy with work, how about you?

Maybe they will announce something in feb for what will come after March..?

:pepe-hehe:

I really wanna see the tour dates! I need to see them again…

:uwu-party-bee:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• :ak_JihyoWaves:

Yep! I'm glad to be talking to you again, though!

Ah, I see. I'm doing alright too. I got braces on Wednesday and the first two days was pain but I'm slowly getting used to it. Chewing hurts less too 🤗

Maybe lmaooo...I mean, it's very possible :yesr:

I wonder when they're going to start filming for it because that is usually one of the last steps in preparing for a comeback/debut and they do that about 2 months before the supposed release date lol

Me too! I'm secretly hoping it's in 2024 in the summer because I'll have some money by then and it's also after I turn 18 and graduate from high school

:nervousk:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Likewise! It’s always nice to talk to you when I infrequently come around here! Glad to hear you are mostly doing well, minus the braces thing. I am sorry about that 🥺 At least they are not hurting as much. Hope they bother you less as the days go! ✨

That’s true… I hadn’t thought of that. Maybe they might start shootings next month at the earliest.? But I have a feeling they will not do it until March probably… that’s assuming they debut the unit soon afterwards. Which knowing jyp could be likely.. or they might clown us who knows lol

:pepe-magnify:

Awww… I would have liked for the tour to be a bit sooner than that, but if it’s like that then I hope it’s next year too for you Rainbow 🥺❤️

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• I know, right? And I'm so sorry that I got behind on this reply. I've just been dealing with a lot and I haven't been on here that much lately because of what went down recently. However, I do really enjoy talking to you, too! <3 I hope we continue to keep in touch as times move on :pleading:

Haha, thank you! It's been over a month and I'm getting so used to them now! Having to take rubber bands out for eating and putting them back in after is a little tedious but it's slowly becoming routine. After a while, though, I haven't really had any problems other than my teeth and jaw randomly hurting or at least me feeling the pressure as they move. Those don't happen that frequently, though. Sometimes it REALLY hurts.

I'm so excited and I'm glad we have more info. Of course, we had Moonlight Sunrise come out later in January, and then we have a comeback March 6 (?) and then we have Misamo official JAPANESE debut album coming out July 26! I seriously can't wait!!!

Aww, thank you! I hope I will get to go to at least one Twice concert someday. It's on my bucket list!

:omgr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!