BLACKPINK invited to the biggest french charity event, personally by Brigitte Macron

• how is this a good thing and brag worthy lol

i'm glad the'll be there but all celebrities should stay away from politics, politicians, and their wives. they are all trash, none of them care about the people, only about them and their privilege, rich asses

this ofc goes for my fave too

i'm glad the'll be there but all celebrities should stay away from politics, politicians, and their wives. they are all trash, none of them care about the people, only about them and their privilege, rich asses

For some reason, my brain blanked and I was struggling to figure out how it was political until I reread your post. I assumed it was just a normal charity event/donation type thing, but yeah. I don’t know if there is any politics involved or not, but I generally don’t like it when my faves get too politically involved, as it typically creates unnecessary drama and divides the fandom.

• Your problem :pepe-hehe:

Haha, I'm not that sad... :nob:

In fact, it's more beneficial to learn Spanish in my area since we have a high density of native Spanish speakers here. I mean, it definitely helps in the workplace!

I'm at the point where I know a lot of words...I can right, read and listen to it but for some reason, I'm terrible at speaking it. Speaking in another language takes a lot of knowledge but also confidence and fluency. And it's going to be laughable if you don't use an accent and are just speaking it.

And for some reason, it's so hard to hear expert speakers speak it...like I can pick out most of the words but it sounds so fast to me ;(

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

It have nothing to do with politics

"Les pieces jaunes" is to recolt money for hospital

The OP is misleading, Brigitte macron is only an ambassodr she's the face of the event but she's not the one who invite people to the concert

So it doesn't really have a politic connotation

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Don't be jealous, I know you want to learn french :eyes:

Tbh it'll be more difficult to learn than Spanish ¬‿¬

And think about people learning english :melon_think:

• It have nothing to do with politics

"Les pieces jaunes" is to recolt money for hospital

The OP is misleading, Brigitte macron is only an ambassodr she's the face of the event but she's not the one who invite people to the concert

So it doesn't really have a politic connotation

I'm glad

• je connais, t'as parfois des petites boites avec plein d'image dessus ou tu peux deposer des pieces dans certains magasins ou des fois les caissieres te demandent si tu veux pas donner de l'argent pour les pieces jaunes

mais je t'avoue que je savais pas qu'ils organisaient un concert en mode resto du coeur et que en plus de ça c'était diffusé à la télé

POV: You're trying to comprehend this convo with your french skills that consist of 3 years of talking French but all you got was that, i know same but the yellow piece, less, a bunch of i's, little of image, with, you can, television, concert, stores, or, and you won't give money for yellow pieces.

• Don't be jealous, I know you want to learn french :eyes:

Tbh it'll be more difficult to learn than Spanish ¬‿¬

And think about people learning english :melon_think:

French is hell. I learned it for 8 years and it's like i didn't spend a week learning it. Your spelling is :pepe-slash: my theory is that whoever made rules thought words look boring and decided to add a bunch of e,s,t,d that won't be pronounced :boredr:

Spanish is easy. I cannot speak it but i can read and understand it and my only teacher were telenovelas ^^

• French is hell. I learned it for 8 years and it's like i didn't spend a week learning it. Your spelling is :pepe-slash: my theory is that whoever made rules thought words look boring and decided to add a bunch of e,s,t,d that won't be pronounced :boredr:

Spanish is easy. I cannot speak it but i can read and understand it and my only teacher were telenovelas ^^

I can give you french lesson ¬‿¬

French is hard but it's the way to select elites from peasants ;-)

• POV: You're trying to comprehend this convo with your french skills that consist of 3 years of talking French but all you got was that, i know same but the yellow piece, less, a bunch of i's, little of image, with, you can, television, concert, stores, or, and you won't give money for yellow pieces.

OMG :pepe-joy:

I thought I was bad but I feel better now :peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!