• I understand OP’s decision to remove the post but those updates are normal. It’s from a publicly available website. It’s an update from the military base to the fans (for celebrity recruits) or families (others) as their token of gratitude bc they agreed to serve the country.

Some people treating that as “stalker pic” when it merely is an update from the military base is a bit eehhh to me. I know most ARMYs arent accustomed to the military life, but. Also, BHM wont update anything, he is the military’s now so they will be the ones who give the updates. Also we’ll get another update after he finishes his 5 weeks training and if some of ARMYs are treating it this way again, then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: to add, OP, he can opt to have his pic blurred if he didnt consent. But he didnt, so that means he consented to actually have his face posted.

• I understand OP’s decision to remove the post but those updates are normal. It’s from a publicly available website. It’s an update from the military base to the fans (for celebrity recruits) or families (others) as their token of gratitude bc they agreed to serve the country.

Some people treating that as “stalker pic” when it merely is an update from the military base is a bit eehhh to me. I know most ARMYs arent accustomed to the military life, but. Also, BHM wont update anything, he is the military’s now so they will be the ones who give the updates. Also we’ll get another update after he finishes his 5 weeks training and if some of ARMYs are treating it this way again, then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: to add, OP, he can opt to have his pic blurred if he didnt consent. But he didnt, so that means he consented to actually have his face posted.

Oh. I understand.

There's just been a lot of confusion rn. Armys have been using the government app to access and get updates. From this photo to what his everyday meals are like which is.... Idk what to make of it because twt stans have been hyping up stalker pics of the members.

• this is an official photo, some armys needs to calm down

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh. I understand.

There's just been a lot of confusion rn. Armys have been using the government app to access and get updates. From this photo to what his everyday meals are like which is.... Idk what to make of it because twt stans have been hyping up stalker pics of the members.

These aren't paparazzi pics - there is no issue posting it as Jin knew it was being posted to a publicly accessible site and consented to have his photo taken and posted. The ARMY calling people stalkers are being super extreme and no surprise, because we know a certain segment always goes way overboard. They say "protective" but just like a helicopter parent, they end up doing more harm than good in the end and looking paranoid.

• this is an official photo, some armys needs to calm down

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like, he's literally posing for that photo ^^ Some ARMYs are so dramatic, my god.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!