just got done with holiday shopping for my bias. the only problem now is shipping. if you could give your favs presents for christmas, what would they be?

• That reminds me...I've always wanted to bring Twice to Disney World Orlando :pleading:

They've been to Disney Land Japan but nothing beats FL Disney World ;(

omg they would have so much fun!! pls i'd love for them to have like a week long vacation where they just spend the week going to all the disney parks :holding-back-tears: :holding-back-tears:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• omg they would have so much fun!! pls i'd love for them to have like a week long vacation where they just spend the week going to all the disney parks :holding-back-tears: :holding-back-tears:

I know, Disney is literally so fun <3 They've been to the Tokyo Disney Land multiple times so if they love that, they would ADORE Disney World.

And besides, they've never really had a long term vacation like that in the U.S. I think it would be so fun if they went to Disney on no schedule. Maybe just to film content at the most or do a live show in the U.S.

It reminds me of how they went to one of the popular Korean theme parks to film a Twice TV series back in 2016 and sometimes the camera person would turn around and there would be a SWARM of people following them everywhere and taking videos. It was hilarious though I hoped that they weren't too bothered by it could still enjoy their time. :pleading:

Have you been to the parks? :eyes:

If I were to sort each member into different parks, it would be:

Nayeon - Animal Kingdom...I was gonna say Magic Kingdom but I just imagine her being all excited every time she saw an animal (like that one time she screamed "CRAB" excitedly when she went to Hawaii lol)

Jeongyeon - Hollywood: I feel like she would love Hollywood, especially the whole aesthetic. IDEK why.

Momo - Epcot or Magic Kingdom: Ngl, I see her eating from every restaurant. It's not really possible but she'd find a way! Also, Magic Kingdom because she likes that cute aesthetic :pleading:

Sana - Definitely Magic Kingdom. She'd be the one who buys Minnie Mouse ears that are pink and have a little tiara. She belongs there LOL

Jihyo - Animal Kingdom...I have a feeling she would take a LOT of pictures here, probably even more than anywhere else.

Mina - Epcot. I feel like she would be really interested in traveling the world but only staying in one spot

Dahyun - Magic Kingdom: I feel like she would love Magic Kingdom, but would like the other areas more than the princess-y/fairytale part. I can imagine her taking a lot of photos here.

Chaeyoung - Animal Kingdom or Hollywood: I feel like Chaeyoung would be really interested in AK. It really fits her vibe. But also Hollywood because she seems the most brushed up on her Western pop culture and stars :sweat:

Tzuyu - Magic Kingdom or Hollywood: I literally see her smiling a lot and wearing a tiara...is it just me? And Hollywood because she's a fan of Star Wars and I bet she would love to see it come to life :pleading:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• omgggg tzu in baby yoda ears at hollywood studios would be SO CUTE!

momo would love epcot, all the food and snacks she could have.

just imagining them all buying mouse ears and taking a group photo is so cute wtf :cryingr:

i'm at the parks all the time, although i've gone less this year than i usually do. if they did a ttt disneyworld edition i would literally be there every day though lol

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!