[theqoo] JO BYUNG GYU'S EXPOSER A "THE COMPANY IS THREATENING ME WITH DAMAGE FEES" .... SUGGESTS PUBLIC VERIFICATION
t/n: SV = school violence, JBG = Jo Byung Gyu
The suspicion of actor JBG's SV seems to have not yet ended.
On the morning of the 10th, JBG's New Zealand SV exposer revealed that he has proposed the actor's agency, HB Entertainment, a “public verification” to prove his accusations.
The person who proposed official public verification to his agency created an account called 'victimofmr_cho' on Instagram last month and claimed that he had been assaulted by JGB in a norebang while studying in New Zealand.
He said, “On the 21st of February, I was contacted by the legal representative of JBG's agency through another schoolmate. They have contacted me with the intention to sue me and demand an unimaginable amount of damage collaterals. I just sat there for the moment and my thoughts went blank" he said. "The schoolmate asked me that starting from the DMs with the lawyers, I should delete all the posts that I've made and release an apology".
He added, “(From JBG's side) a clarification was posted, and even though the truth and the lie were reversed, I could not do anything, I was helpless. If I could turn it back, I would've apologized a hundred times to end this nightmare.”
In addition, he claimed that there was a third party person who has continuously pressured him through SNS DMs. He said, “Ever since the 24th, W has sent DMs to people around me without a break. When I didn't answer, he crossed the line and started contacting my girlfriend, and classmates and mentioned my family, my company and even my friends to intimidate me. W's messages were malicious and slanderous towards me.”
A assumes that this was the situation that happened to the first person who has tried to expose JBG for suspicions over school violence, referring to the letter of a proposal for a settlement from JBG's agency. If you cannot give me a satisfactory answer and clarification, you will have to deal with what the truth is".
(t/n: A has posted an IG update on the situation talking about JBG's agency, the request for public investigation and W on his IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNgAGjBR9s/?utm_source=ig_embed)
original post: here
1. W isn't even a schoolmate and he doesn't seem to know anything about this scandal, so I'm seriously wondering what they're doing? Why do they want to live like that? And tormenting the victim on top of this..
2. He's seriously the worst and he's evil on top of that. So scary. I don't want to see him on TV again
3. At this rate, I have to acknowledge that Jisoo's response was the best of them --> acknowledgement --> reflection --> self-restrain --> army. I feel like he's the only one who could redeem himself in the future..
4. Why is he, Park Hye Soo and Soojin acting so evil? Can they stop already and just admit
6. Let's upvote this article so we can send strength to the victim. I don't want to see JBG again. The kids sending the victim hate comments and DMs are not in their right minds. Wake up. You guys have nothing to gain from this, you're just crazy (t/n: not sure why this article isn't trending on Naver when it has 2000+ recommendations and the #1 trending article on Naver has 50 recommendations)
7. Why do we live in a world that is so beneficial to perpetrators?
8. The moment I saw the New Zealand victim remove his post and shut his mouth on that night and started posting weird IG stories, I could tell that someone like W has appeared. It was such a freaking comedy. Why would W act so dumb? We can see their game right through. I always knew that the victim was being threatened behind the scenes to get his mouth shut. This is giving me goosebumps
9. They're telling the victim to pay? Where's the shame?
10. He's the worst of all the school violence celebrities. He still has so many fans who like him and I can't understand this either. I really think that we need to treat celebrities who have acknowledged their past and apologized different. He's at the point of no return, at this rate he needs to retire
11. What him and Park Hyesoo need is not to retire but to be buried alive
12. Why are they asking the victim to pay for his damages?ㅋㅋㅋ Would there be any damages if he had led a clean life in the first place?
13. School violence perpetrators will always resort to power tripsㄷㄷㄷ
14. He's still acting like a bully even nowㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ He needs to be punished F*ck
15. Park Hye Soo did the same thing. Those f*ckers all act like thugs towards victims tsk tsk