Jo Byung Gyu's exposer A "The company is threatening me with damage fees"...suggests public verification

• [theqoo] JO BYUNG GYU'S EXPOSER A "THE COMPANY IS THREATENING ME WITH DAMAGE FEES" .... SUGGESTS PUBLIC VERIFICATION

image.png

t/n: SV = school violence, JBG = Jo Byung Gyu

The suspicion of actor JBG's SV seems to have not yet ended.

On the morning of the 10th, JBG's New Zealand SV exposer revealed that he has proposed the actor's agency, HB Entertainment, a “public verification” to prove his accusations.

The person who proposed official public verification to his agency created an account called 'victimofmr_cho' on Instagram last month and claimed that he had been assaulted by JGB in a norebang while studying in New Zealand.

He said, “On the 21st of February, I was contacted by the legal representative of JBG's agency through another schoolmate. They have contacted me with the intention to sue me and demand an unimaginable amount of damage collaterals. I just sat there for the moment and my thoughts went blank" he said. "The schoolmate asked me that starting from the DMs with the lawyers, I should delete all the posts that I've made and release an apology".

He added, “(From JBG's side) a clarification was posted, and even though the truth and the lie were reversed, I could not do anything, I was helpless. If I could turn it back, I would've apologized a hundred times to end this nightmare.”

In addition, he claimed that there was a third party person who has continuously pressured him through SNS DMs. He said, “Ever since the 24th, W has sent DMs to people around me without a break. When I didn't answer, he crossed the line and started contacting my girlfriend, and classmates and mentioned my family, my company and even my friends to intimidate me. W's messages were malicious and slanderous towards me.”

A assumes that this was the situation that happened to the first person who has tried to expose JBG for suspicions over school violence, referring to the letter of a proposal for a settlement from JBG's agency. If you cannot give me a satisfactory answer and clarification, you will have to deal with what the truth is".
    (t/n: A has posted an IG update on the situation talking about JBG's agency, the request for public investigation and W on his IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNgAGjBR9s/?utm_source=ig_embed)

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000722708

original post: here

1. W isn't even a schoolmate and he doesn't seem to know anything about this scandal, so I'm seriously wondering what they're doing? Why do they want to live like that? And tormenting the victim on top of this..

2. He's seriously the worst and he's evil on top of that. So scary. I don't want to see him on TV again

3. At this rate, I have to acknowledge that Jisoo's response was the best of them --> acknowledgement --> reflection --> self-restrain --> army. I feel like he's the only one who could redeem himself in the future..

4. Why is he, Park Hye Soo and Soojin acting so evil? Can they stop already and just admit

5. Hul....

6. Let's upvote this article so we can send strength to the victim. I don't want to see JBG again. The kids sending the victim hate comments and DMs are not in their right minds. Wake up. You guys have nothing to gain from this, you're just crazy (t/n: not sure why this article isn't trending on Naver when it has 2000+ recommendations and the #1 trending article on Naver has 50 recommendations)

7. Why do we live in a world that is so beneficial to perpetrators?

8. The moment I saw the New Zealand victim remove his post and shut his mouth on that night and started posting weird IG stories, I could tell that someone like W has appeared. It was such a freaking comedy. Why would W act so dumb? We can see their game right through. I always knew that the victim was being threatened behind the scenes to get his mouth shut. This is giving me goosebumps

9. They're telling the victim to pay? Where's the shame?

10. He's the worst of all the school violence celebrities. He still has so many fans who like him and I can't understand this either. I really think that we need to treat celebrities who have acknowledged their past and apologized different. He's at the point of no return, at this rate he needs to retire

11. What him and Park Hyesoo need is not to retire but to be buried alive

12. Why are they asking the victim to pay for his damages?ㅋㅋㅋ Would there be any damages if he had led a clean life in the first place?

13. School violence perpetrators will always resort to power tripsㄷㄷㄷ

14. He's still acting like a bully even nowㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ He needs to be punished F*ck

15. Park Hye Soo did the same thing. Those f*ckers all act like thugs towards victims tsk tsk

• [theqoo] JO BYUNGYU'S INSTA POST JUST NOW

SmartSelect_20210310-114042_Instagram.jpg

T/N: the post are just screenshots so we'll translate the text only

"I made a promise to stop responding to anonymous and malicious posts but I can't stand this anymore so I'm posting this. How can I prove that it wasn't me? How can I remember things that happened 11 and as long as 16 years ago and how am I supposed to prove it? That's right. I wasn't a person who lived without hurting anyone, nor was I a person who lived close to everyone like a saint while growing up. I have also been extorted for money for being "small/dwarf-sized", I have also been assaulted before. Then from now on, am I a victim too?

I think that the place called "school" is a place where people can become good adults and members of society through a lot of trial and error, conflicts, and learning before the self is completely formed. I also learned from the trial and error and conflicts like I mentioned before.
    But within the legal, ethical and moral line.
    I will not deny that.
    Why do I have to apologize under the responsibility of an actor for my childhood, when I didn't have the dream to become an actor back then and which (the claims made about) were not true? If this part is a problem, I apologize.

I'm sorry. I've never close to all the people from all my schools and all my grades. I was close with a small number of people, and my friends were really nice people. It seems that my narrow relationships and indifference towards the ill-feelings of people I was unrelated to were the problem. The past 10 years of my career has already collapsed and all the work was in progress has been halted. This is the amount of loss. It's indescribable. Mental damage? After the expose posts went viral, I only looked at the ground even if I went out of my house and for a couple of weeks, I lived without knowing what sleep was anymore.
    Is (what I'm saying) an emotional appeal while the posts made by anonymous people without a face the truth?

(My) lawyer and (my) company have never pressured you for money, and if it feels like a threat, then how can I send you the proof of the content and how can I communicate the situation with you, who is living in a foreign country?
    You were the one who first contacted my lawyer through your acquaintance and you sought a favorable arrangement. Why are you sending the content of (the/your?) apology through an acquaintance to ask for a lawyer's opinion? Just like when you posted your anonymous post, you didn't do it according to anyone else's will but at your own will. I don't understand why you changed your opinion because the terms were not favorable enough. And don't blame others for getting laid off. That person knows very well that if this case becomes a gossip, it will be a big damage to me.

Conspirator. I think that you know best why I am talking like this.. All of this is meaningless now. Thank you for allowing me to respond to you empty-handed just like you. I don't want the people who are previous to me and my agency to suffer anymore. I tried to keep the minimum dignity but I'm a human too and I am hurt, so I will reveal everything and talk in order to protect myself. I start from the person who spread the false post about me up to the malicious commenters, I will go until the end."

1. He's acting like a victim just like Park Hye Sooㅋㅋㅋㅋ You could've just apologized in the first place. Acting like things are so unfair for you when we all know you're threatening the victim behind the scenes... I'm vomitting

2. Byunggyu lied ever since the first exposer came out (The first exposer said that JBG was in New Zealand during a specific period, but people shut him down because they claimed that JBG wasn't there). So many accusations followed after that. The victim was able to prove with the same school emblem. The moment when that W account on IG who claimed to be a Byunggyu friend started to go around was the same time when JBG released his IG post about how unfair things were for him. So how are we supposed to trust him?

3. If you're gonna expose your own side, you should prepare to show us your immigration proofs Byunggyu-yah

4. If it was that easy for him to prove his side, why doesn't he give us the proofs? He could've easily done that by proving us the dates he left New Zealand so why isn't he doing it?

5. F*ck just retire already

6. The victim was already able to prove that everything he did actually happened with proofs of when it happened. He was the one who got caught lying about the dates of his boarding school. All he could've done was prove us when he left the country

7. Why doesn't he just show us the proof of when he left the country????

8. Sigh.... Until when is he going to bullsh*t like this...

9. If he's going to write a letter of plea like that, why doesn't he just show us the proofs of when he left the country? Wouldn't that make the entire situation different? That's the easiest way for him to prove that it didn't happen, it's because of this one thing that nobody is believing JBG

10. Byunggyu-yah remove your IG and give your phone back to your company. Just shut up already if you want to quench the fire

11. ?? Princess needs to get his phone confiscated..^^

12. If you think things are so unfair for you, should've just lived a clean life to start with

13. I can clearly tell the way this guy is living his life.... The moment things don't go his way in his life, he's acting up on his own and can't contain his anger. If you're not here to apologize, just shut up. He's always there making his case look worse for himself

14. Bad character once, still a bad character now. This guy is just evil

15. Wow...! A👏 MA👏 ZING👏

[theqoo] THE MOST DUMBFOUNDING PART ABOUT JO BYUNG GYU'S IG POST

B6C7C9B2-2A91-4EA3-B30F-7D16DCDDB459.jpeg.jpg
    Why do I have to apologize under the responsibility of an actor for my childhood, when I didn't have the dream to become an actor back then and which (the claims made about) were not true? If this part is a problem, I apologize.

Since I burst out laughing at that part, this should belong to the humor category

1. The way he only talks with money is giving me goosebumps

2. Childhood only applies to elementary schoolㅡㅡ Adolescence isn't called childhood you dumb

3. What the heck is he saying

4. Being an actor is just a job. He's just avoiding the way he led a wrong life

5. You've already made a mistake when you decided to become an actor when you have harassed people before. Should've just lived a quiet life hiding

6. F*ck is he saying that if he knew he would become an actor, he wouldn't have acted like this?

7. His reply is seriously the worst;; Do they not have a crisis management team?;;

8. Looks he doesn't consider the old him as himself

9. He wrote that by himself? Hul...

10. ㅋㅋㅋ Is he joking?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!