Twice Mina's popularity in Japan

• ...popularity with jonce fandom ^^

Twice merch sales started yesterday and Mina's Mively sold out immediately.

it trended for a bit:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it also got sold out pretty fast online:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tokyo Tower announce the sold out products:

• Yay <3 I'm so happy for her <3 Can't wait for Misamo, I think they'll sell crazy in Japan <3

Me too. I'm really hoping the song will be good so that japanese gp will know them more.

LMAO the Mivelys being completely sold out while the other members' Laburis are still full is so funny to me.

Who knew Mina was so powerful? I mean, we already knew that her visuals were but still!

I think she gain a lot of new fans after being let out of the dungeon. Those photo shoots and cfs help.

• I think she gain a lot of new fans after being let out of the dungeon. Those photo shoots and cfs help.

Ahh I see...and I don't blame anyone. Those photoshoots and CFS were literally the most amazing thing ever. I wholeheartedly believe that they wanted to bring out her Black Swan. She's always so elegant and has an innocent visual to her. But with the new CFS for that one brand, she was the muse for, that really showed a sort of elegant badassery and I'm all here for it.

-mina1020.jpg_186140833.webp

I'm honestly going to miss Metro City and the amount of work and styling they put into promoting Mina (her contract expired with them)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content twitter.com

:red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

MINA??? IS THAT YOU??? :pepe-life-support:

#bestvisualintwice

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Have said this before, SK-II really boosted Mina's popularity in Japan. Before she was the 4th most popular in Twice, behind SaMo and Tzuyu. Now she's top 2.

Wow I knew SK-II was pretty much the best endorsement any of them have ever had but it's nice to see proof of it raising her even higher!

Plus SK-II customers definitely have coins so I'm not surprised merch is disappearing like this :peperich:

• Wow I knew SK-II was pretty much the best endorsement any of them have ever had but it's nice to see proof of it raising her even higher!

Plus SK-II customers definitely have coins so I'm not surprised merch is disappearing like this :peperich:

I think sk II is twice girls biggest individual ad campaign? Mina's face is displayed everywhere.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!