The reason why I don't read many romance books

• hmmmm i have read romance novels this year and the xxx bits were cringe but i also went through a phase five years ago when i read every smut i could find the filthier the better about certain male idols and well ive read a lot of stuff i am not gonna mention , if i am reading a book with cringe xxx stuff though im not even phased by it i just ignore it

I haven't read smut about idols (idk, it just makes me feel uncomfortable being them real people), but some years ago I was obsessed with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I started reading smut back then :sweat: Now the simple thought makes me cringe.

• I've read many romance books and don't read them any more because the one take away is that 99.9% of authors that write romance have ZERO talent. Even the sex scenes are usually garbage and seriously, how do you screw that up?! Pun intended.

• As the main genre it doesnt interest me

but it could be a good sub plot

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!