american morality or lack thereof

• *originally this thread was "this channel's social experiments make me cry" so read this as if it still is*

i was going to go in depth as to why but many of y'all already know me etc. etc. but i want to say that it's so sad how i cannot find videos of this caliber from America.....

and i don't wanna hear the comments saying:

a. "it's fake"- because it's not

b. "you're anti-american"- no i'm not

i just find it so fucking sad how the culture here is so different. so many people here are so quick to bash China for this and that and C*vid but at least there seems to be a lot of moral decency there that we seem to lack over here. we're just taught to look the other way and mind our own business, or even better harass girls for fun if you're on a college campus!

so yeah these videos put me in the feels everytime man. every fucking time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

call me rude, call me wrong, but this happens situation happens so much in america except there's no one there to save you and so many people don't give a fuck and that's how so many women end up getting *****

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyways here's one to lighten the mood

• i'm in the process of learning! i can't tell if this is mandarin or not (if someone knows in sees this, please lmk)

also i was lowkey expecting you to comment "interesting" LMAO

well i'm Chinese so i can tell if you wanna show me... lol

ahhh i have distinct uses of

interesting

indeed

nice :thumbup:

for different contexts... yours was not one of them

maybe i should have a translation/interpretation for how to use such

• i'm one banana peel away from changing my username to VioletInteresting

anyways, can you tell if they're speaking mandarin in the video?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!