idol couples never last

• when you talk about couples you make it seem like that they are married or something when in fact they're not even living together they're just dating

compare that to a random average person you'd probably date a few people before settling down right?

• it's normal, all human are easily break up.

for example, call me hoe but last year I literally broke up with like 2 guys. <X

and was not included the guys I've just dated but not in any relationship.

• more like people in their twenties usually don't end up marrying the first couple of people they date... lol celebrity or not everyone dates around at that age

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• I mean he knocked her up lmao not like they can just break up like that with 3 kids

They seem happy even though the start of their marriage was unconventional.

And there have been celeb abortions in the past. They both decided to keep the baby as soon as they found out she was pregnant. Has to count for something.

• They seem happy even though the start of their marriage was unconventional.

And there have been celeb abortions in the past. They both decided to keep the baby as soon as they found out she was pregnant. Has to count for something.

Shotgun marriages usually don't last long as seen with that Ex Topp Dogg and Ex Rania Member. Pregnant, marriage, 6 months later, divorce. But anyway, only time will tell..

Also, Minhwan was critized a lot for mistreating his wife.

• Shotgun marriages usually don't last long as seen with that Ex Topp Dogg and Ex Rania Member. Pregnant, marriage, 6 months later, divorce. But anyway, only time will tell..

why are you hoping they’ll get divorced lol. Minhwan is so much better now, he’s serving in the military but looks after the kids late night and early morning because Yulhee is a heavy sleeper who wakes up late. If you see her vlogs, he’s always taking care of the kids when she wants to go out with friends, do dance covers, play in the snow etc.

AFAIK, he also told his fans to respect her since she’s someone who’s important to him.

• Shotgun marriages usually don't last long as seen with that Ex Topp Dogg and Ex Rania Member. Pregnant, marriage, 6 months later, divorce. But anyway, only time will tell..

I would not say that was a shotgun wedding they dated for a year and a half before marriage but I do agree they should have taken more time to truly get to know each other

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I would not say that was a shotgun wedding they dated for a year and a half before marriage but I do agree they should have taken more time to truly get to know each other

I don't think they would have married so fast if she didn't got pregnant tho. But honestly, it's their life so whatever lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!