NMIXX Season's Greetings to still release with all 7 members

• i don't remember if i finished the series :sweat: but another trainee was added to the story but she obviously didn't make it lol. congrats to the editors, they did a great job showing us that garam never existed lol

Garam who?

She was still there on all their previous contents. They deleted nothing, video, social media, even magazine after Garam left, just like Jinni.

Also, Jinni is just a mere speculation while Garam is a real hot potato.
    Le Sserafim would still be vilified if they decided to include Garam in that documentary, they just can't win in that situation.

I know I was merely joking - if you know me long enough you know that you shouldn't take anything I say seriously (hell I don't lol)

• this all kinda looks like she left vs getting kicked, when woojin got kicked, they even redid songs

nmixx so far has left up jinni's photos on instagram, now this, kinda feels like she left, and they let her perform 1 time at MAMA and win the award before she had to go, maybe reading into it too much tho

the MAMA part is probably the only convincing point that Jinni left on personal and not kicked out.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!