The LDH x HYBE girlgroup's debut date & group name has been officialy announced

• Acording to the popular J-news website Natalie, the debut of the Hybe x LDH girlgroup was announced.

The group was previously found trought the survival show "ICON Z ~ Dreams for Children~" in wich a girlgroup and a boygroup where found. The boygroup's debut under the name of LIL LEAGUE produced by EXILE SHOKOCHI was allready anounced a while ago for January 2023, but now they officialy also announced the debut of the girlgroup.

Different to the boygroup the girlgroup was an idea of Hiroomi Tosaka, who wanted to have a group in his own company called CDL Entertainment, that is a sublable of LDH Records. Hiroomi also had planed to co-sign them with Hybe Lables for international activities, since he would like to see JPop getting more popular outside the country.

The group is apparently going to be named after the company as "CDL ∞" (CDL Infinity) and their first single, wich is going to be a digital release will come out on December 23rd, 2022 with the title "CRASH & BURN"

CDL_art202212.jpg?impolicy=hq&imwidth=730&imdensity=1

Acording to an interview with Hiroomi, the song will be Hip-Hop themed

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Guys, there seems to be an issue ... anyone pls help. If you find them on Spotify pls send link, cause the link in this tweet is broken as it seems hm....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• As far as I know, the only relationship this girl group has with HYBE Japan is that they will be promoting the group. So actually, they're not exactly the HYBE's girl group. Hiromi and his company take care of everything.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• As far as I know, the only relationship this girl group has with HYBE Japan is that they will be promoting the group. So actually, they're not exactly the HYBE's girl group. Hiromi and his company take care of everything.

Oh really. I still hope by Hybe the group's content will be more available for us inter-fans.

Not worried about their music direction, because I liked most of LDH stuff and they always deliver catchy songs.

• JiminieKookie Sorry to bring bad news, but CDL Infinity is a trainee unit under CDL Entertainment. 🙁

Here are tweets about them:

Announcement - 1, 2

Warning regarding misinformation - 1, 2

The Natalie article has been badly translated imo.

The future girl group with finalists of the iCON Z Girls Group Audition program will debut next year. There's no information regarding their debut date, group's name, etc.

You can find information about the debut lineup here!

Recently, it's been revealed that one of the members has withdrawn due to health issues. The final group will debut with 6 members. (source)

Edited once, last by Mimosa33: Added info about ØMI's trainee unit & the upcoming girl group ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!