I’m officially old enough to see one of my biases get married

• It’s Jiyeon (t-ara) I used to jam to t-ara songs and Jiyeon was always my favorite. I was super young so not really a stan per se. but I honestly watched the roly poly, lovey dovey, sexy love and sugar free mv’s over and over again.

If you don’t know t-ara, they were pretty much the girl group of consistent bops. Take a listen to some of these songs, I still listen to them to this day.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were soooooo great!

This MV was also revolutionary, kind of wish this concept is used by a 4th gen gg :

Congrats Jiyeon 🥹

EFDB437C-C936-4457-8549-FB2D9BBBE4DB.jpeg

• 3 of them are now married right?

One that was in the group for a shot while, and one that registered her marriage recently, but the ceremony was postponed due to the world cup. Her husband made the team.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!