You are CEO of KPOP company - resolve an issues game.

• You are CEO of KPOP company, resolve an issues game.

Issue A:

Few of your groups attended award show. They all won awards, so everyone is happy. Later in the hotel senior groups drink a bit to celebrate. At one point one 18 year old boy, a member of rookie group is found drinking a celebratory somaek with his sunbaes. He is a bit drunk, but not drunk dead, but in same time he is noisy and laughing. Manager scolds him and takes him to his room. Other staff members ain't happy to see that underaged rookie Idol got drunk. You learn about it in the morning just after entering your office, what would you do?

Issue B:

Few of your groups attended award show. They all won awards, so everyone is happy. Later in the hotel room everyone from company has big dinner in hotel's restaurant, it's a 'closed event' for people from your company. At one point people notice that member of 3 year old boy group is missing, but he ain't only one, member of rookie girl group is missing as well. Manager goes to find him, accompanied by leader of boy group, leader of girl group, and two female staff members. They are quietly going from one to another room, and then finally... they find those two 'lost sheeps' together in one bed, and manager notices that there is pack of cigarettes in bathroom. You learn about it in the morning just after entering your office, what would you do?

Issue C:

Member of senior group goes to dance class where rookie group is preparing for their first comeback. Sunbae watches them dancing, scolds them a lot, then leaves. Rookies then train harder, and longer for next few days. Sunbae visits that dance class again, sees some good things, but also scolds two members which are still 'lagging' behind other rookies. Rookies train even harder, one of those weaker ones has mental breakdown, and due to exhaustion from way to long workouts other one needs to visit hospital to take IV shot just days before comeback media showcase. You learn about it in the morning just after entering your office, what would you do?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i quit my job leave the country change my name and start a new life bc i can not handle the pressure of solving issues.

Lol. Well at least that's good for mental health.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Issue A:

I'd scold him. Not because he was drinking, but because he was making a fuss. I'd try to hush down the media outlets.

Issue B:

I'd scold them for having cigarettes, but honestly if they hook up it isn't my problem. It is a problem if they start being awkward at work to one another, then I'll but in and say something.

Issue C:

I'd do more than scold, like I'd fucking rage. The rookies don't need the added stress.

• Issue A:

Give him some disciplinary talks about that (something like, "there is a reason why underaged ones is prohibited from drunk, bla bla bla). The thing is, I wanna make sure that he can control himself more and take it as a learning experience. And maybe promising him to drink together with the whole group when the times come.

Issue B:

This one... is having many variables. I'll act depend on my company's rule about dating (even tho they are not really dating). But one thing for sure is, I'll give them a warning. Because you know, the world of entertainment is not nice to humans.

Issue C:

since scolding back those senior members ain't gonna fixed things, I'll surely go visit the rookie first, and tell him that even tho working his ass really hard could harvest a good result, it will mean nothing if he don't monitor his own health. So yeah I'm going to give him a word of consolidation and let him take a needed rest, while depending on his recovery rate, I may postpone the showcase. The fans will surely understand.

as for those senior members, I'll just talk it nicely to them that, "I really appreciate that you guys are helping in monitoring and giving feedback to your juniors. But yeah, you should've known the most that pushing it over the limits will not resulting in any good and everyone had a different limits right? So I hope you would take a more chill next time. I'm glad that you are helping them, and if they are success later on, I know you would be really happy too for them. But for that to be achieved, they need not only the skills, but also the good physical and mind state. So yeah, I hope you consider that in the future too ^^."

and then take them for a lunch or dinner idk.

• Easy peasy.

A

Kick him out of the group citing personal reason. Boy groups aren't relevant anymore anyway.

B

Kick them out of the groups citing personal reasons. It's the truth and there's not gonna be *wink* *wink* under my roof.

C

Kick the sunbae out citing personal reasons coz he/she sounds like a douche. Then kick the manager of the rookie group out citing personal reasons coz they obviously didn't do their job that well if we are only a few days out from promos.

:toxicpepe:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!