Why are BTS members hanging out with BigBang these days?

• First it was BigBang members coming to Jhope party. Then there was an event where Gdragon and Jhope met up. Now Jimin collabing with Taeyang. Why are BTS members suddenly mingling with BigBang?

Approved the thread.
  • BTS have always been BB fanboys and now they get the chance to work with their idols. Why is it a big deal?

They've probably known each other for a while and ran in similar circles anyway. Just because the fans don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.

• They've same circle, Irene who's apparently jhope's friend is in the same circle as YG idols. V has the same circle too I'm just surprised that Jimin is their friend as well.

• Bigbang are the only ones who are bigger than them in Korea. Everyone else probably scared of being around bts because they are worth billions for hybe and just suck up to them. They feel lonely as they are. No harm being around the legends and feeling smaller.

• Bigbang are the only ones who are bigger than them in Korea. Everyone else probably scared of being around bts because they are worth billions for hybe and just suck up to them. They feel lonely as they are. No harm being around the legends and feeling smaller.

5y+ have passed, 6273 bigbang scandals, handful of bigbang trials

and vips are still delusional, poor blokes

at least taeyang will have his first international succes in the west

• idols hanging with idols??? groundbreaking /j

• They are both at a legend status rn, and Bts have always expressed their admiration towards bigbang during their debut days. So why not? It's the fandoms that are barking, their faves are unbothered and I love to see it lol.

• Literally this has to be a recent thing I'm thinking, because BTS definitely wasn't hanging around them before.

Cuz BigBang was in the military the last couple of years, and even when they got out, the Seungri scandal happened in 2019, which lasted up till 2020-2021.

So this "friendship thing" is definitely something recent, that's most likely just started happening a couple months ago, or the most a year ago tops.

• Taeyang and Jimin are doing a song together?? Wow can’t wait

Think their voices could mix unexpectedly well. Both of them have this fragile quality to them

• And to answer OP’s question, they’re two of the biggest artists in Korea and have both been in the industry for a while. It’s natural that they’ll run into each other and share mutual friends.

Reason we haven’t seen any interactions before is that it wasn’t until right before Bigbang enlisted that BTS really blew up. Before that BTS was just another rookie/newer group and their and Bigbangs schedule didn’t overlap a lot. Then Bigbang was off in the military for a few years and even after they returned they’ve barely had any public appearances.

• they need bb as they are massive and will def help them in their solo careers

• I love it! Legends recognise legends!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!