Coming 4th Gen Girl Group War in 2022 and Whyknock's concerns

• Do you think the 4th Gen of Girl Groups will be able to break their 'bubble' and defeat the Senior Singer? 3

1. Yes (2) 67%
    2. No (1) 33%

Right now, Twice and BlackPink are still prominent, while in the newer generation:

aespa is running ahead, but Itzy is solid. Also, StayC has carved up a strong niche, while others are up and coming.

Also, next year,

Ive (the Starship Group), the Hybe group with some members from IZOne, and another JYP GG wil debut.

====

In 2010, there were quite a few girl groups which I can remember.

SNSD, 2NE1, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, T-Ara, Sistar, Secret, MissA, F(x) (At that time Wonder Girls was in USA).

I can pull off these without even blinking from my memory.

And,

Lo and behold,

when this person jumped into the scene

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Everyone kind of became silent.

Unfortunately for the 4th Gen of Girl Groups, whose struggle might become the tempest in the teapot as BTS would still dominate,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Singer who ended the heydays of girl groups in 2010 is still in town.

Will they be able to break the 'bubble' they are in now,

and will they be able to stranglehold of the Senior Singer?

Will aespa, Itzy, StayC and others,

The Hybe Girl Group, Ive (Starship) and the new JYP Girl Group,

succeed on what their predecessors failed and break the Senior SInger's power so the days of girl groups can return again?

It will be a very interesting scene.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!