Questions raised regarding JiTb and J-hope having to fend for himself in the airport

• That radio guy is a BTS fan and a Radio host/DJ of one of the biggest radio stations in LA, and one of the few who supports BTS in the US music industry. He also interviewed LSFM and played their song on air. So HYBE can get their act together for other groups but not BTS. BTS is the main reason why HYBE groups have such great opportunities in the US ( i.e. playing rockin eve, lollapalooza) but HYBE isn’t doing much to support BTS lately. I really hope BTS leaves them instead of renewing. YG does more for BP than BH ever did for BTS.

I hope they create their own label.

• Dont make this about hl vs ml. Hybe lacks staff they don't have resources to handle so many groups that's why they split soumu and bighit's staff and shifted them to other labels. Taehyung didn't have any bodyguard with him at Paris airport either. They still move like a poor ass company despite having the biggest Asian act under them. They need to be called out.

Yeah, Tae only have 1 manager with him at the Paris.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Realistically, 10 years into their professional career, there's bound to be staff changes. I mean this as in BH and HYBE having huge staff turnover/restructure/changes. I feel like BH and HYBE lost their "proactiveness" to be vigilent in many areas especially in the last two years - and a part of this is due to staff changes. Like when Docskim revealed his burnt out and thought about retirement -- many internal staff within BH/HYBE may have gone through similar, or just moved on to other things as well. Of course, BH/HYBE should be on it and hire new personnel but sometimes for some key positions, it's not easy to do, especially security/team staff that requires security checks and confidentiality agreements. Having said all that, BH/HYBE def needs to do better on many things for BTS.

• Dont make this about hl vs ml. Hybe lacks staff they don't have resources to handle so many groups that's why they split soumu and bighit's staff and shifted them to other labels. Taehyung didn't have any bodyguard with him at Paris airport either. They still move like a poor ass company despite having the biggest Asian act under them. They need to be called out.

Not surprising arguably the biggest kpop company on the planet being a cheap ass lol that's normal, as for not giving them staff and being a little petty on releases, that's normal for agencies too. They no longer see them as the cash cow since they took a hiatus and now going towards enlistment meant for them drop in market shares and $$$$ so they are like meh we will only help with the bare minimum .

Fuck BTS for going on a hiatus I wanted an extra billion dollars yesterday

• I hope they create their own label.

Same but at the same time maybe best to move to a better label. Running your own has its own set of challenges, the boys were already burned out and stressed before which is why they took the hiatus now add all that stress etc as top idol and running your own company, now they can't take a hiatus because they have to finance a agency keep their employees paid etc etc. That would be a colossal undertaking, it's doable but could prove to be too much to handle at once

• Also the radio guy trying to contact the label to get an uncompressed file of the song and not getting an answer?? It's ridiculous! They couldn't be doing this shit worse.

I agree! It’s really concerning.

It’s SpyxFamily, it’s really funny and cute, I highly recommend

• Not surprising arguably the biggest kpop company on the planet being a cheap ass lol that's normal, as for not giving them staff and being a little petty on releases, that's normal for agencies too. They no longer see them as the cash cow since they took a hiatus and now going towards enlistment meant for them drop in market shares and $$$$ so they are like meh we will only help with the bare minimum .

Fuck BTS for going on a hiatus I wanted an extra billion dollars yesterday

They're moving like another big comomy but worse. Its really all about money in kpop, no respect for the artist who made ur cheap ass a billion dollar agency.

• Same but at the same time maybe best to move to a better label. Running your own has its own set of challenges, the boys were already burned out and stressed before which is why they took the hiatus now add all that stress etc as top idol and running your own company, now they can't take a hiatus because they have to finance a agency keep their employees paid etc etc. That would be a colossal undertaking, it's doable but could prove to be too much to handle at once

True but it'll be Hybe all over again, gaining connections solely because of bts's international success and paying their own projects dust.

• That radio guy is a BTS fan and a Radio host/DJ of one of the biggest radio stations in LA, and one of the few who supports BTS in the US music industry. He also interviewed LSFM and played their song on air. So HYBE can get their act together for other groups but not BTS. BTS is the main reason why HYBE groups have such great opportunities in the US ( i.e. playing rockin eve, lollapalooza) but HYBE isn’t doing much to support BTS lately. I really hope BTS leaves them instead of renewing. YG does more for BP than BH ever did for BTS.

I didn't know that, I am glad he supports them. I didn't say that radio guy in a mean way, I'm from Europe and I don't even know anything about radio here lol, so imagine about the US :sweat:

• True but it'll be Hybe all over again, gaining connections solely because of bts's international success and paying their own projects dust.

Only difference with them starting their own agency is it will always be beholden to them period. But also all the stresses of running a business

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!