RE - People Don't Realize BTS Are Gonna Be Back Making Group Music Quicker Than We Think

• Concert Ticket Statistician (478)

Don't know why OP had to make this thread in anons?

BTS members are rushing their solo album debuts for a reason so they can enlist soon and return by 2025.

I also remember when I kept emphasising after enlistment news was announced that BTS would definitely release group music in 2025, the typical BTS antis were mad saying it will not be 2025 but much later. Namjoon has said he will be back sooner in 2025 and would have already started working on making music for BTS and him and Yoongi confirmed group music for 2025, so there goes another anti fantasy of BTS delaying their comeback to 2026.

I don't see why BTS won't start touring once all the boys are back.

• I also remember the ones saying that BTS won't be back as a group till 2028-29, lol, after Festa was announced assuming BTS will do staggered enlistment like other Kpop groups.

Antis will never understand how BTS are so different and anomalous in every way. No other Kpop group sacrificed their solo careers for 10 years just for the group. They continue to show that being in BTS is very important to them and hence they are all enlisting pretty much together barely a few months apart.

• Don't know why OP had to make this thread in anons?

This is a good question.

LOL, can't wait to see how antis are going to try to spin this one though. So many of them were like sure Hybe wants that, but will BTS really be back? Blah blah just saying that for investors blah blah. And now we have members confirming that THEY are the ones who planned it like this and want to come back in 2025.

:pepe-smug:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a good question.

LOL, can't wait to see how antis are going to try to spin this one though. So many of them were like sure Hybe wants that, but will BTS really be back? Blah blah just saying that for investors blah blah. And now we have members confirming that THEY are the ones who planned it like this and want to come back in 2025.

Oh I remember the passive aggressiveness, some even implying that Hybe was only saying this to tag Armys along so they support their solo debuts...like sure that makes sense which is why the boys are doing solo debuts a month apart cause ofc they wanna string Armys along and not let their own solo debuts get proper breathing space.

Yet again the boys are sacrificing proper promo and well spaced solo debuts just for Armys and the group, to be back sooner. But since this quick enlistment and comeback for a group is so rare in Kpop, Kpoppies won't understand. But then when have they ever understood BTS?

• This is a good question.

Joon and Yoongi literally said that all the boys are on the same page regarding this, so solos can also eff off if they victimise their fave for enlisting sooner than required.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOL, I just can't with the people that watch them say this amongst themselves and then they still try to convince everyone its all just fan service. BTS deserve fucking Oscars at this rate. Fooling even other celebs, their bodyguards, staff, store owners, you name it.

Which one is easier to believe? That they actually ARE close and want to stay BTS like they keep saying or that they have kept up a very well acted charade of friendship for 10 years now?

• Joon and Yoongi literally said that all the boys are on the same page regarding this, so solos can also eff off if they victimise their fave for enlisting sooner than required.

OMG, the solos, ESPECIALLY MAKNAE LINE. Fucking bellyaching about how the rest of the members are taking advantage of them and guilting them by making them go so soon. They mad mad cause they want their faves solo and it just got confirmed that their faves want to stay part of BTS. :pepe-hehe:

I really shouldn't laugh at anyone's pain, but i can't help it in the face of such delicious irony.

• They may drop an album with all the members before Black Pink drops their next.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!