WayV Kick Back MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really like this track! It feels very WayV and not as moonwalk as I feared.

:dancer:

i am not sure on the rap intro but i loved everything else. the chorus was a pleasant surprise lol.

i think they are successfully building a trademark sound. this does in fact sound SO WayV. like i said a few days ago about Take Off, it is like modern day SMP.

• What an interesting song. To me it felt like it had the structure of 127 a song, with how the sections unfold, and I am somehow reminded of Punch, even though they don't sound much alike at all. Despite that, it still sounds quintessentially WayV, as others have mentioned, and they definitely have established an unmistakable signature sound. I still get some of the Moonwalk vibes, I suppose mainly due to the strings, in the pre-chorus, but overall the track is brand new and interesting, while still somewhat familiar enough, which is what any great pop song does. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of the mini album.

• Man I really loved this song and I like the MV as well, there is really only 1 thing I want to complain about and that is... That outro/dance break, is It just me or is it like really, really random? It doesn't fit the song on any way idk

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Man I really loved this song and I like the MV as well, there is really only 1 thing I want to complain about and that is... That outro/dance break, is It just me or is it like really, really random? It doesn't fit the song on any way idk

It's not just you..

:pepe-tea:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!