North Korea allegedly publicly executes 2 teenagers for distributing South Korean movies

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

16 and 17

children

North Korea publicly executes 2 teenagers for distributing South Korean movies
    A third teenager is publicly executed for murdering his stepmother – seen as equally evil
    www.rfa.org

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• (Caught My Attention)

archive.today/BGLfc = independent.co.uk/n-kr-minors-dead-s-kr-media

North Korea ‘executes three minors’ for sharing copies (viewing)

of South Korean TV Shows (apparently). Teenagers (were)

sentenced in public and immediately shot dead ; 2022.12.05

Observation -->

*Apparently* these N.KR Student Executions are a verified event situation.

One *wonders* what N.KOREA (Rocket Boy and Bomb Girl = Sister)

would do , IF they could *accurately* target say TOKYO (JAPAN)

with a Nuclear Warhead Attack Missile.

IF I was JAPAN Government , I would be looking *strongly* at having

at *minimum* a *non-nuclear* Missile Warhead Attack Weapons Option.

This would be currently ILLEGAL for JAPAN ???

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• Something I do not understand with North Korea is why do they not think of the fact they are shrinking their own population? It sounds like so many people have been executed and tortured by the government in North Korea. A lot of developed countries with declining populations look to have more immigrants to fill the jobs because they are aware a lack of workers is bad. The way their county functions doesn't even seem sustainable, let alone ethical.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• Something I do not understand with North Korea is why do they not think of the fact they are shrinking their own population?

I would say , that actually , (N.Korea TYRANT) Rocket Boy does *not* really care that much about the 'general' N.Korea population ... The focus , is on the *lavish* life style of the *RULING CLASS* in N.Korea ... And , if you have NUCLEAR ATTACK MISSILES , then having a *standing* MILITARY (large numbers) matters LESS too ... Other than for PARADES that display fawning affection for (TYRANT) Rocket Boy , Bomb Girl (Sister) , and the rest of the RULING THUG CLASS of N.Korea.
    Take a look at PUTIN (RUSSIA) , where his MILITARY in the UKRAINE seems as comprised of *disposable citizens* who are *forced* into it ... A *lot* of RUSSIA males have now *moved* to another nation (GEORGIA , etc) to *avoid* being killed in PUTIN's Military of the UKRAINE WAR deadly 'meat grinder' situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!