Also like ive is mega popular in japan

• True love dive have 100 M stream on oricon

There re many fans japanese attend for ive fan meeting

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember They have 12k fans in their showcase in japan (may 2022)

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Aelso loke ive is mega popular in japan” to “Also like ive is mega popular in japan”.
  • Mega Popular in Japan is to get Kohaku Uta Gassen and there are only a few Kpop Groups that get invited and even less that pass on it.

That line really shows how popular IVE are but that line is kind of normal for average Jpop groups that haven't had Dome Concerts

• Mega Popular in Japan is to get Kohaku Uta Gassen and there are only a few Kpop Groups that get invited and even less that pass on it.

That line really shows how popular IVE are but that line is kind of normal for average Jpop groups that haven't had Dome Concerts

that's still a pretty big line for a kpop group in japan that have only 6 songs in korean and 2 in japanese. we can only imagine how it's gonna be in the future if they keep growing their jfanbase at this pace

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• that's still a pretty big line for a kpop group in japan that have only 6 songs in korean and 2 in japanese. we can only imagine how it's gonna be in the future if they keep growing their jfanbase at this pace

Yep, really awesome....

They have potential

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!