Would Kep1er taking The Girls 'concept'/music style route would make them more successful?

• I forgot to answer actual title question, this performance is the first time I heard The Girls, and I don't think debuting with this would have made them significantly more successful finance wise.

But if they had a 1st or 2nd comeback like this, they would have a better reputation I think.

Maybe it's more musically interesting then I understood from a couple listens

I was interested by the space concept too with Kep1er, Girls Planet, and WDD, but it seemed like they never had plans to continue that past the debut song (Unlike with Iz*One's flower trilogy). I'm indifferent to whether they continued this or not though. I just think We Fresh isn't clearly defined visually unlike Up! or WDD. It could be improved by either replacing it with something more ambitious/original (like the space theme). Or by making it more obviously "girl crush" and easier for people to grasp. (Like The Girls)

Idk about the success of their different songs, from quick look at wikipedia it seems WDD is the only one that charted on Circle and sales dropped each album. That makes sense based on the sound of the songs, I like Up! but even though I do like it I think it's more satisfying to listen to WDD and I never listen to we fresh

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!