Now that 3rd gen is ending, honest thoughts on 3rd gen?

• Many signs point to 3rd gen ending: BTS enlisting, no 3rd gen groups at award shows, Ive/Lsrfm/Nwjns being the main event now,…How do you feel about 3rd gen overall? Was it overall a good generation?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Sometimes I miss it, those were the good days.

• The best gen for me. 3rd gen > 2nd gen >>>>>>>>>> wall of china >>>>>>>>>>> 4th gen

• Less talented gen but really lucky to be on during the explosion of social media

• unpopular opinion that will be accepted in a few years: 2nd gen>4th gen>>>3rd gen= 1st gen

• Glad it’s over. So many previously done remakes/revamp attempts and while some were good, the originality lacked.

There were a few standouts (obviously BTS) but I’m glad it’s finally ending. 4th gen already sounds better overall, has better songs overall imo (when compared to rookie 3rd gen groups). Glad the bigger girl groups have also nearly abandoned the cute concept. Hope it stays gone lol

• Kpop peaked at 3rd gen. 4th will start the decline of kpop.

• BTS paved the way

Other 3rd gen groups are lucky to debut in the same generation as them, kpop exploded in popularity mostly thanks to them

• 3rd gen was weaker than 2nd and 4th gen when it comes to ggs.

• 3rd gen will be missed. Its the last generation that sounds like kpop. The 4th gen is completely made for western audience.

• the way I see it it's that some 3rd gen are too big to attend those kind of shows and 4th gen groups are the best second option

• BTS paved the way

Other 3rd gen groups are lucky to debut in the same generation as them, kpop exploded in popularity mostly thanks to them

:pepe-joy: As if. Armys LOL bts global blow up happened after most 3rd gen groups solidified themselves. Nice try though🤪.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!