[theqoo] Knetz react to Korea vs. Ghana result... Son Heungmin receives hate and support comments

• AVvXsEiroveyWzwDMD56EFPhmH5yD3ikq4K0TrFq12Qw8yc9eVaZ00JenABMJKUNbmwv2Svmaq0nB9bga7eVreHgkqygqCiQehFcxF6f5dc0lvZ4oIePX_Nu6HjExNzvnfzWx87-f3Ybey5yGvleglzRLCpGc-chyNZpbBSOXO5s9Bi_vetgv7tb8JdQ24kf=s16000

original post: here

1. F*ck even I would be tormented

2. My heart hurts ㅠㅠ

3. Because of his mask, just how frustrated he must've been. It must've been so annoying..ㅠㅠ He suffered

4. Ha this season has just been a tormen t

5. Heungmin-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. Heungmin-ahㅜㅜ The moment I saw him run around with his mask broke my heartㅜㅜ Please don't get hurt ㅜㅜ

7. You sufferedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. You sufferedㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Sonie don't be hurt ㅠㅠㅠ

10. The kids sitting at the corner of their rooms and hating are freaking not it. What are you guys doing as humans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] [WORLD CUP] "I TRIED THE HEADER" SON HEUNGMIN "I'M FILLED WITH REGRETS FOR MY FANS... MY HEART HURTS"

AVvXsEgq6NIbEYRL7H0h4dt2o-FX5Qnyf8trMPKSKEJNvZVthShWGMlktFHz-ST-aXoM1CQkAPAPIuvXQv0Gd5ZQ6VFs5S085yjZZ_giiyo8W4BVMiWAeSx8k5nS2E9yBXCQfzriYyWaFtoBA0h_ZFACApLW-wg4KAANexyj2HNrQ_7_gbNHXV26N_a4nrUs=s16000

After the match, Son Heung-min said, "I don't know what to say." "The athletes all suffered, but I'm sorry that we couldn't do anything but deliver this kind of results. To the fans who have been supporting, I'm filled with regrets.

On this day, he also wore a protective face mask and competed, saying, "I had to do well personally and lead the players well, but it hurts my heart that I couldn't do that." “I couldn’t ask for more from my teammates, and as team captain, I'm happy that they were able to do as well as they did now.”

Son Heung-min, who underwent surgery for an orbital fracture earlier this month, did not spare himself by attempting a header shot even though the injury had not fully healed yet.

He said ahead of the final game with Portugal, "I think the players will see the potential (for advancing to the round of 16), I think we prepared well," and promised, "I will prepare well with the players."

Heung-Min Son added, “I am proud of (Cho) Guesung’s good performance, but now all I can think about is that the result of the match is regrettable.”

1. Stop feeling sorry, we're so thankful for you!!

2. We should ban him from feeling sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And don't try a header ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Heungmin-ah you've done so much for us, why are you sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're a big strength to us

4. You've been our strength and you've been so reliableㅠㅠㅠ Don't get hurt

5. Apologies are banned

6. Why are you sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠApologies are banned

7. Apologies are banned for you

8. Heungmin-ah you did so wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Why are you sorry!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for running around with a mask on, ever since that moment, we've been nothing but thankfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. We're fine. You should be banned from feeling sorry. And headers should be banned too ㅠㅠ

[theqoo] SON HEUNGMIN'S IG FILLED WITH HATE COMMENTS RIGHT NOW

T/N: there are more comments in the post, we will just translate the screenshots

AVvXsEgh6PLv8l9B6LjV0d0uocu4a3IJuLmyYJWjHtJiJpK-P8DU_FuZd_UxjePNL1RYIZmJUWDsUnM7CkA8-fshFdffxrE-GoO2Z8eANSQzshwLDtIovYeeRSkdNFDPxgSu2msiDTzHE10mLAda1ljb0JLf2k94ZKcteAdWOPFRgZpEfe-cHpU5NGlpeS3M=s16000
    1. Can you screw off from the team captain's position? You have no skills in soccer meanwhile you're playing as if you're some world class. I hope we stop seeing you

2. Why are you always crying? It's getting annoying

3. Seriously disappointing

4. Please give your spot to another player before playing with Portugal

5. All you do is shooting ads...

6. Hyung, before Portugal, please just rest on the bench...

7. We don't want to see you representing the country anymore. We hate seeing your annoying face

8. But why are you crying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You didn't show us anything, why are you crying

9. I seriously don't understand why he claims to be the national ace~ Looks like he doesn't know what a captain does, he's the worst striker~

10. The Heungmin fangirls are already shielding him blindly

11. Do you hate scoring? ... Should've used your left leg

12. Seriously just why aren't they removing him? He's so sluggish in defense. And he's scoring in vain as if he was forced to do it. He's always trying to appeal the referee and getting scolded by Kim Minjae.

1. The jjinddas sitting at the corner of their room

2. Those crazy f*ckers, let me go leave some nice comments

3. Ah seriously why are they like that..

4. Can't he sue them... Please sue them

5. ????? Why are they terrorizing Son Heungmin??? Huh???

6. Are they in their right minds...?

7. Sigh f*ck

8. Why are they acting like such losers

9. Hul those crazy f*ckers

10. Huh????? Why??????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• real "sitting at the corner of the room in dirty clothes, greasy hair and nacho stains" energy on those comments insulting Heungmin

well it's football

and world cup is one time in 4 years

I saw that game and one comment was on point:

Should've used your left leg.

Polish commentators, as well as my dad said same thing at least 3 times during this game.

Cho Guesung, Kim Jinsu, and Lee Kangin played very well.

Overall it will always be controversial when best in national team are those who play in home league (in this case K-League), and the 'maknae' of those who already have their careers set in Europe.

There is this saying in Polish: "zawodnicy nie dojechali na mecz"

which directly means: "players didn't travel to the game"

but proper translation is: "players didn't show up during the game"

which means their performance was lackluster

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah he wasn't on his A-game but the comments are ridiculous

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• We call KPOP stans toxic, but honestly, we don't have anything on the hardcore football fans. There have been MURDERS there

There has been murders, referee lynching, violence, carnage and mayhem - but we're dramatic?

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• We call KPOP stans toxic, but honestly, we don't have anything on the hardcore football fans. There have been MURDERS there

I have proposed that Kpop is actually a sport, than art, precisely because of this behaviour.

Thankfully there are very few opportunities of K-pop acts going one-to-one against each other, otherwise murder, that would be nothing.

• There has been murders, referee lynching, violence, carnage and mayhem - but we're dramatic?

Just be happy kpop fans aren't there. But they have tried especially 2nd gen fans from period blood to literally assaulting an idol with a brick, to breaking into their home and taking pics in bed with them while they were unaware sleep. To the cream of the top of trying to literally murder one by poisoning him with a drink by infiltrating the staff. Luckily his life was saved at the hospital. Kpop fans have been trying to out do sports fans. Pray they never get there.

Forgot to add full on fan wars actual wars when fights would be fist fighting and Even bring a knife over whos bias is best etc

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!