My thoughts on Chuu being removed from Loona

• Now technically I'm still on my break from AKP, but because of the recent news of Chuu's removal from Loona, I decided to share my thoughts

I don't believe she verbally abused the staff, if so many people who worked with her are defending her, then I think it's safe to assume that this is an accusation from BBC

Unfortunately it was very upsetting news to hear since I was quite optimistic she'd comeback

So then will I still support Loona?...the members, definitely

I usually made a lot of Loona "how would sings" so will they still be ot12 or not?.... My answer is I won't do any Loona "how would sings" in a very long time but I'd say in the future years it'll likely be ot11, this does not mean I don't like Chuu, but I think at that point it would be best to move on and not dwell on the fact she's not in the group, my line evolution's for Loona will also be ot11 because there won't be anything to update for Chuu

That's all I have to say, now I'll go back to taking a break from AKP

• Not an orbit but the news is still emotionally shaking to say the least…. still, wishing both chuu and the others well but the situation is so messed up.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!