SMTOWN WINTER 2022 ALBUM!!!! OUT ON DECEMBER 26

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This will be interesting. I am here for EXO, Shinee, NCT...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Nobody wants this shit. They pissed off NCTzens because 127's repackage is delayed. They pissed of Wayzennis because WayV's finally having a comeback and all this shit is piled in with it. They pissed off Cassies because the 26th is TVXQ's anniversary date.

Fuckass company is releasing 5 albums within a month because they don't know how to schedule shit. :ak_bunny1:

• Nobody wants this shit. They pissed off NCTzens because 127's repackage is delayed. They pissed of Wayzennis because WayV's finally having a comeback and all this shit is piled in with it. They pissed off Cassies because the 26th is TVXQ's anniversary date.

Fuckass company is releasing 5 albums within a month because they don't know how to schedule shit. :ak_bunny1:

I believe WayV's album announcement was delayed for 2 weeks since due to Itaewon Tragedy, Chen's album was pushed back 2 weeks....

Not really their fault... But SM does like to release their albums pretty close to each other..

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• It's not a good time for SJ too. Their solo schedules are always crazy, right now they are in the middle of a tour and on top of that they will finally be coming back with a second part of their album. This is so not needed.

If they get RnBish christmas ballad I would like that, but the good songs usually go for younger groups and we gonna get some happy cheerful stuff again. Meh.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not a good time for SJ too. Their solo schedules are always crazy, right now they are in the middle of a tour and on top of that they will finally be coming back with a second part of their album. This is so not needed.

If they get RnBish christmas ballad I would like that, but the good songs usually go for younger groups and we gonna get some happy cheerful stuff again. Meh.

Yep

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I believe WayV's album announcement was delayed for 2 weeks since due to Itaewon Tragedy, Chen's album was pushed back 2 weeks....

Not really their fault... But SM does like to release their albums pretty close to each other..

They announced 2 albums that will come out after WayV before their album. ;judgingpepe:

• I didn't know that... Woah

Yeah it was a mess. WayV recorded for K-909 and told fans their comeback would be on 12/12 and then SM announced NCT Dream Winter album for 12/19 like a day later. Then they announced Minho for 12/12 and then we finally got WayV's announcement for 12/9.

my gasoline repack first

External Content www.youtube.com

• my gasoline repack first

Oh yeah I forgot about that. ELFs were supposed to get part 2 of an album too. Not to mention Red Velvet saying they were gonna do four comebacks and got 2 and aespa being double delayed.

Pissed off every single fandom at once yesterday. I’m honestly impressed.

• Oh yeah I forgot about that. ELFs were supposed to get part 2 of an album too. Not to mention Red Velvet saying they were gonna do four comebacks and got 2 and aespa being double delayed.

Pissed off every single fandom at once yesterday. I’m honestly impressed.

SM is so good

External Content www.youtube.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!