5 lesser known 2nd Gen GG songs that you absolutely need to listen to

• Inspired by my previous thread, here are 5 lesser known (not totally nugu just not as popular) songs from 2nd Gen GGs that you wont regret listening

Spica has such an incredible discography but I decided on this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Probably a lesser known group

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Secret is actually fairly popular, but I think this song deserves a lot more love it's so fking good

Before Brave Girls had Rollin, they released this absolute bop. This was the debut song for the current lineup

And you know I definitely won't end this thread without Nine Muses

• This was my favourite Secret song. :pepe-hype:

External Content youtu.be

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• You forgot to put the most legendary nugu gg dal shabet! Their b.b.b level of quality is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BIG BABY BABY

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!