Since it is KING TAEYEON's birthday. Let's talk about what kind of music you expect from her in the future!!!!

• I'm so happy that this lovely KING is still alive!!!!

:omgr::omgr::omgr:

She is an amazing artist so let's talk about her music and what we want to receive in the future. YEIIII *READ WITH PINKIE PIE VOICE*

I know that she can slay my entire existence singing some rock/metal so I would love an album with these influences or at least some tracks .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She's amazing with ballads so give me a power ballad with a powerful high note around the end again (Like I )!!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Something eccentric like this song fit her quirky personality and it might create more diversity in her career!

Something with spooky vibes and deep lyrics like Lady gaga's replay could be fantastical. Taeyeon's my tragedy was really dark and it was AMAZINGGGGG.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!