What is BTS's V hottest fancam??

• Whichever fancam that this is from

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So many but this one is iconic

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

When he started rapping .... damn boy

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• This isn't a fancam but this performance was iconic. V's dance and stage presence >>>

• :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• No fair, you posted the one I was going to!

Camping here to watch all the fancams tomorrow after work 8)

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

That's me in the yellow beside you hun. SETTLE IN

• No fair, you posted the one I was going to!

That's me in the yellow beside you hun. SETTLE IN

btw byakuyav if it's not clear, I meant the pied piper fancam. His look is PIERCING. Kills me everytime.

And I say it all the time, but you guys, fancams don't do him justice. Dude practically glows in person. Seriously unfair how beautiful he is, but I dare you to try to look away.

• btw byakuyav if it's not clear, I meant the pied piper fancam. His look is PIERCING. Kills me everytime.

And I say it all the time, but you guys, fancams don't do him justice. Dude practically glows in person. Seriously unfair how beautiful he is, but I dare you to try to look away.

I know what you're talking about. I've watched him three times in concert and I still can't believe he's real. :pepe-life-support: No wonder that people turn to look at him when they see him on the street.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!