Lots of groups these days are doing lore/storyline concept but still nothing tops

• T - ARA to me. Watch these masterpieces.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lots of groups these days including my fave current faves too have very complex storylines/lores. Even as a fan unless I devote my time its really hard to keep up and understand. To be honest, I am not even that much interested to it. But just watch these T - ARA music videos. Even for non fans everything is so clear, simple storyline, they themselves acting in it and has also hired actors. And also these stories may not be complex or unique but achieved its purpose, it makes you emotional. If it makes you emotional it tends to be most memorable. And production is well either. Like Day by Day and Sexy Love were 10 years ago but it still looks good. And with the music it just slaps in every way. This alone made them most legendary gg of kpop to me. I wish companies focus on simple easy to engage concept/lore/universe like this instead of whatever complex thing they are doing. Well there are fans who loves those complex stuff and likes to make theories, this is just my opinion tho

• I have been summoned.

In all seriousness, T-Ara really handled every storyline concept perfectly even in some non-serious contexts like Jeon Won Diary, Little Apple, & Roly Poly. The story is being effectively told in a way that is not confusing in the music video. Too many companies aren't willing to shell out the money necessary if they want to do a major storyline concept, so you end up with a somewhat confusing montage of clips trying to tell a story. Also, VIXX is the only male group I can think of that did as cohesive storylines as T-Ara.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• They are great, but there's one thing that I don't like about how they approached it, and that's the complete lack of screen time for some members. Jiyeon is my fave, but where's the justice for Qri, Boram, Ahreum, Soyeon etc in the MV's?

Hmmm equality, i usually refrain from such talks but

Its all according to the story and they can't add random characters just for the sake of having all members equal screentime. And it all comes to who can act and fit for the role.

Also this is the reason why I love T - ara's storyline either. These days companies try to make every member have some important role in the lore/concept, especially groups with many members it just becomes too messy and complex. Also, not everyone can act. Its better one who can act do the job. But I know fans won't let it happen they be crying mistreatment ||

• Hmmm equality, i usually refrain from such talks but

Its all according to the story and they can't add random characters just for the sake of having all members equal screentime. And it all comes to who can act and fit for the role.

Also this is the reason why I love T - ara's storyline either. These days companies try to make every member have some important role in the lore/concept, especially groups with many members it just becomes too messy and complex. Also, not everyone can act. Its better one who can act do the job. But I know fans won't let it happen they be crying mistreatment ||

I get it, it just doesn't sit that well with me. They promote as a group, and there should be a level of fairness IMO. Same reason I'm not the biggest fan of MVs that use actors in it. Not because they aren't good but if I'm watching for the story I'm better of watching Netflix or something.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!