We love international magazines dragging YG's incompetent ass

• Official Post

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:teeheek:

• i dont get it because yg management does appear all over the place but i dont think the group and the members' success are affected that much since they are doing so well

• You know what, I used to be one of the first people to drag YG...

But, BlackPink was the first female million seller with their first full album. :whatb:

And Rosie is on her way to being the biggest physically selling female solo artist...

I don't know, but seems to me like YG actually know what the hell they are doing. I thought I'd be the last to say it, but their efforts are paying dividends.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• YG know EXACTLY what the hell they're doing, and fans just fall right in. Every victory is the victory of the members, every problem is the fault of the company (wah), and most importantly, fans still stream/buy/pay for it.

People vote with money, if they don't like how the company handles artists, then STOP SUPPORTING THE COMPANY. When you support the groups, you support the company. This is not a complicated concept, go look up the revenue sharing if you doubt me. Okay if you're thrilled to give them dollars or streams, but you don't get to buy their content and support them then complain vociferously about how they're "mistreating" an artist. If you don't like how YG do things, then STOP SUPPORTING YG.

• YG know EXACTLY what the hell they're doing, and fans just fall right in. Every victory is the victory of the members, every problem is the fault of the company (wah), and most importantly, fans still stream/buy/pay for it.

People vote with money, if they don't like how the company handles artists, then STOP SUPPORTING THE COMPANY. When you support the groups, you support the company. This is not a complicated concept, go look up the revenue sharing if you doubt me. Okay if you're thrilled to give them dollars or streams, but you don't get to buy their content and support them then complain vociferously about how they're "mistreating" an artist. If you don't like how YG do things, then STOP SUPPORTING YG.

Come here. Do tell me. Do you really, truly, honestly think YG will treat blackpink better if they made them less money. Are you really confident of that in you heart? You're positive that YG, yeah, that company, will realize that their strategy is harmful and limiting, and promptly give bp more music and opportunities?

Anyways, Come Back Home is a bop. Wish we got more music from 2ne1.

• I honestly cant stand YG, blackpink would have been bigger if YG treated and promoted them better. It's like the dont care. Fans dont know what to do because if they boycott YG then that hurts the girls as YG will probably start treating them worse but if they dont say something then it seems like this will continue for the rest of their career.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Come here. Do tell me. Do you really, truly, honestly think YG will treat blackpink better if they made them less money. Are you really confident of that in you heart? You're positive that YG, yeah, that company, will realize that their strategy is harmful and limiting, and promptly give bp more music and opportunities?

Anyways, Come Back Home is a bop. Wish we got more music from 2ne1.

Okay. Sure. Exactly HOW DO YOU THINK you change a company's business practices than by changing their profit model? If you want to complain about the company, then stop doing the things that keep the company alive and profitable. This is not complicated, this is "boycott New Coke" level basic.

Until people stop encouraging companies by giving them profits, nothing changes. So you can pretend to hate the system and when it comes to your favs, you can pretend to hate the company, but until you start to change the system or stop giving the company money... nothing happens. If YG is so bad, stop giving them profits/view/streams/whatever. There is no such thing as "I support my favs but not their company". No. By supporting your favs, you are giving profits to their company with every view/stream/youtube/itunes/ad/WHATEVER you do. You can't separate it.

• Okay. Sure. Exactly HOW DO YOU THINK you change a company's business practices than by changing their profit model? If you want to complain about the company, then stop doing the things that keep the company alive and profitable. This is not complicated, this is "boycott New Coke" level basic.

Until people stop encouraging companies by giving them profits, nothing changes. So you can pretend to hate the system and when it comes to your favs, you can pretend to hate the company, but until you start to change the system or stop giving the company money... nothing happens. If YG is so bad, stop giving them profits/view/streams/whatever. There is no such thing as "I support my favs but not their company". No. By supporting your favs, you are giving profits to their company with every view/stream/youtube/itunes/ad/WHATEVER you do. You can't separate it.

Look. What happens to most nugu groups after they flop? They stop releasing music. What happened to 2ne1 after their scandals, after their popularity took such a hit. What do you actually, genuinely think will happen if blinks boycott bp. That YG will change their strategy, or that they will just drop them?

It's so easy to say "just stop supporting YG if you want change". However, they won't change if the girls aren't supported, they will drop them and then prance along and start milking treasure for some quick cash.

If lbinks stop supporting , the best case scenario is that YG realizes their strategy creates a volatile fanbase and changes for future groups. However, the only person it will damage is bp and blinks.

• we want more songs! Not YG media play

• Look. What happens to most nugu groups after they flop? They stop releasing music. What happened to 2ne1 after their scandals, after their popularity took such a hit. What do you actually, genuinely think will happen if blinks boycott bp. That YG will change their strategy, or that they will just drop them?

It's so easy to say "just stop supporting YG if you want change". However, they won't change if the girls aren't supported, they will drop them and then prance along and start milking treasure for some quick cash.

If lbinks stop supporting , the best case scenario is that YG realizes their strategy creates a volatile fanbase and changes for future groups. However, the only person it will damage is bp and blinks.

It's not about "stop supporting Blackpink", it's about "if you want to complain about YG, (as much of Blackpink's fanbase seemingly does) then STOP supporting YG".

The best-case scenario is that the company realizes their strategy for treating their artists is affecting their public investor base.

If you disagree with their business practices, then maybe don't contribute to their business. If blinks stop supporting, and people don't support future/other groups because they don't support the company's strategy, then the strategy will change, because money is a thing. Otherwise, people need to shut up about how YG mistreats Blackpink, because you vote with views/dollars. So stop voting. If you think it's wrong, then don't support the company.

People dragging YG with no self-awareness about how they are actually contributing to the company daily is silly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!