Jimin fans send trucks to Big Hit

• yeah, like when has Bighit ever bragged about topping this or that list for any of the boys. And thank god they don't, the solos would be even more unbearable than they are now. The sales thing especially, they know the sales, then surely the company knows who sold what and that means the boys know too - so literally the ONLY reason why they need those numbers public is so they can brag about them. That's so...pathetic.

and malicious rumors it's like they have no idea this happens to all the members (unsurprising if they only follow one). And what is BH meant to do about that? they occasionally post their threats to ppl who do that but I mean, random anonymous posters can pretty much do what they want online. You can sue publications if they post sth (and even that usually ppl don't cause it just attracts more attention to the issue) but some mean individuals...these "fans" have the worst combination of victim complex and success stanning I've ever seen.

You hit the nail right on the head. How are magazine sales supposed to boost Jimin‘s music career except for bragging rights by fans

• and malicious rumors it's like they have no idea this happens to all the members (unsurprising if they only follow one). And what is BH meant to do about that? they occasionally post their threats to ppl who do that but I mean, random anonymous posters can pretty much do what they want online. You can sue publications if they post sth (and even that usually ppl don't cause it just attracts more attention to the issue) but some mean individuals...these "fans" have the worst combination of victim complex and success stanning I've ever seen.

they have no idea what's happening to other members because they don't care about them and pretend they don't exist. i still don't get how akgaes listen to their fave's group songs, listening to voices of people they claim mistreat and bully their fave... how does it work?

bighit can only sue korean citizens, they can't do anything about foreigners. they should be lucky about it tho, those same akgaes who scream "mistreatment!" send death threats to armys on a daily basis.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!