Jimin fans send trucks to Big Hit

• So Jimin solos DID send that truck after all.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dumb clowns

hides achievements in order to suppress him

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.knetizen.com/a-tru…t-entertainment-building/

1. I think they’re crazyㅋㅋㅋ They are just antis

2. I agree with them suing people who write malicious posts, but what is asking Big Hit to treat Jimin better and his personal activities? Jimin is shining in BTS, and the BTS members have no individual activities, right?

3. Are they fans? I hope they are not fans

4. Crazy.. What do you guys think Jimin would think if he saw it?…

5. Until the end of BTS’s contract in 2024, I hope BTS will only have group activities without individual activities

6. Jimin is my bias, but all I want is to sue people who write malicious posts, please don’t do this for the members ㅜㅜㅜ

7. They are not fans, antis pretend to be fans

8. Are these really the fans? They are not antis?? I can’t believe it

9. I would be ashamed if I were Jimin;;

10. Are they Chinese fans?? In the past, the Chinese fans of Jimin made weird statements and swore a lot

• 'The BTS ARMY' isn't doing shit, stupid solos are ruining everything, like usual.

Also there is a PANDEMIC, no one is there to receive their stupid truck beside maybe a bunch of interns who can't work from home. Jesus Christ.

• I saw their list of complaints on twitter and YIKES

even for solo stans that was some embarrassing stuff, like the fact that Gallup's individual ranking wasn't there this year and BH did nothing and the fact that some magazine where Jimin had the most sales didn't publish their ranking...

...seriously are you fans of him as an artist or do you just want to live vicariously through achievements and use Jimin to bash others? how are you this obsessed with such meaningless ranking stuff? your artist is mistreated if you don't get the opportunitiy to throw his no 1 rank in other people's faces??

Jimin would be so embarrassed by those "fans".

• I saw their list of complaints on twitter and YIKES

even for solo stans that was some embarrassing stuff, like the fact that Gallup's individual ranking wasn't there this year and BH did nothing and the fact that some magazine where Jimin had the most sales didn't publish their ranking...

...seriously are you fans of him as an artist or do you just want to live vicariously through achievements and use Jimin to bash others? how are you this obsessed with such meaningless ranking stuff? your artist is mistreated if you don't get the opportunitiy to throw his no 1 rank in other people's faces??

Jimin would be so embarrassed by those "fans".

I don’t think BigHit goes around bragging about other member’s individual achievements either, like they didn’t say anything about JK topping Google and YouTube searches or Tae topping polls in Japan and releasing the most streamed OST, etc. So it’s absurd to see Jimin akgaes going ham over not being able to brag about their bias’ Gallup surveys and Dicon magazine sales. If THEY know the numbers, they don’t need BigHit to announce them for them.

Also, every member of BTS gets nasty and malicious rumours written about them. Did BigHit manage to capture every single naysayer on the Internet?

Heck, it wasn’t even Jimin’s rumours that blew up last year but Yoongi’s and JK’s, the latter who’d been actively targeted by akgaes and DC gallery antis since 2019.

At least Blinks did it because their faves were figuratively locked in their company’s basement.

• yeah, like when has Bighit ever bragged about topping this or that list for any of the boys. And thank god they don't, the solos would be even more unbearable than they are now. The sales thing especially, they know the sales, then surely the company knows who sold what and that means the boys know too - so literally the ONLY reason why they need those numbers public is so they can brag about them. That's so...pathetic.

and malicious rumors it's like they have no idea this happens to all the members (unsurprising if they only follow one). And what is BH meant to do about that? they occasionally post their threats to ppl who do that but I mean, random anonymous posters can pretty much do what they want online. You can sue publications if they post sth (and even that usually ppl don't cause it just attracts more attention to the issue) but some mean individuals...these "fans" have the worst combination of victim complex and success stanning I've ever seen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!