Remember Su Ruiqi? Take a look what Kep1er missed on

• </3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sui Ruiqi and other C-group contestants like Fu Yaning or Cai Bing were good, but I don't think they fit the kind of group Mnet wanted to do. Do you really picture them in Kep1er? It would have been quite a mismatch imo.

I mean for me already it's a mismatch

Kep1er songs are still mix of survival tv show main theme song + girl crush songs

and because they have those two things mixed up

they really don't have much of identity...

• I mean for me already it's a mismatch

Kep1er songs are still mix of survival tv show main theme song + girl crush songs

and because they have those two things mixed up

they really don't have much of identity...

I don't think it's an issue. It's just like a cuter version of girl crush which is not a problem because the members who embody girl crush the best in the group actually are petite and cute. So I don't really see a mismatch here.

• Sui Ruiqi and other C-group contestants like Fu Yaning or Cai Bing were good, but I don't think they fit the kind of group Mnet wanted to do. Do you really picture them in Kep1er? It would have been quite a mismatch imo.

I agree with you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• An all-around talent. But very unlucky after three survival shows. Should have made the Bon Bon Girls (along with Yiyang) if they didn't arbitrarily decided to decrease the group from 11 to 7 for Chuang 2020 but then go right back to 11 for the boys in Chuang 2021.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!