The idol with more cartoon-like visuals than cartoons

• Nana of group woo!ah! ranked No. 1 in 'Idols with more cartoon-like visuals than cartoons'.

Starplay, a global star fandom application, held a vote for a total of two weeks from September 29th to October 13th under the title 'Idols with more cartoon-like visuals than cartoons'.

In this voting, Nana of the group woo!ah! took the first place in the 'Idol with a more cartoon-like visual than a cartoon' with a total of 37.91% of the votes after a fierce battle until the end.

Nana boasts such a dazzling visual that she drew hot attention as soon as she debuted. Nana, who is counted as the 'visual ace' in the team, looks like a cat when she is expressionless, but also has a pure and colorful atmosphere because of a rabbit-like loveliness when she smiles.

In particular, as the leader of her team, Nana is also an 'all-rounder player' who is in charge of all areas from the main dancer, lead vocalist and lead rapper. Nana, who shows a high-quality performance with neat dance lines with excellent dynamic control and rich facial expressions, is a perfect hexagonal idol, featuring accurate dictation and tight low-pitched rapping, as well as attractive vocal tones in the chorus of the song woo!ah! .

Her progress as an actress is also dazzling. Nana, who made her debut as an actress through the web drama 'No Going Back Romance', left a strong impression with her delicate emotional expression and natural character digestion, and held a successful actor's debut ceremony. Since then, she has made a mark on viewers by playing the role of a new stealer in the dramas 'Best Mistake Season 3' and 'Mimicus' with high-density acting skills and a clear presence. From October 20, Nana plans to visit the small screen as the national top star idol 'Yoo Je-bi' in the EBS drama 'The World You Are Missing'.

Meanwhile, Mingyu of the group Seventeen came in second with 34.78 percent of the vote, following Nana. Drippin's Cha Jun-ho and BTS's V then ranked third and fourth, respectively.

[Reporter Seungjin Kim of MBN Star]

source (original article):

Glad to see some appreciation for my girl Nana aka. the ultimate overlooked visual queen and top performer of the 4th gen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here she is interviewing a former Izone member (She is in a drama with another one)

No English sub yet.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• agreed!
    I love her act in Mimicus, and she got me curious for Woo!ah's songs.
    Her vocal tone is also good!

but I just learned that she is the team leader too?

Yes she's the leader of woo!ah! and was the very first member/trainee that her CEO scouted, even before the agency was properly set up. Doyouram made a video about her story four months ago.

And same as you, I love her voice!

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!