I love when girls cover exo

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yesssssss I honestly prefer more when women cover love shot. Idk why bg covers never really do it for me.

Wjsn's cover is also really good. Seola Did amazing and it's no surprise her fabcam got 10 mill views

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there was also this cover from a bunch of idols (?) And they recreated the energy really well

• yesssssss I honestly prefer more when women cover love shot. Idk why bg covers never really do it for me.

Wjsn's cover is also really good. Seola Did amazing and it's no surprise her fabcam got 10 mill views

tbh same, i always prefer gg covers of exo

and yes i have seen wjsn's cover as well it was too good :sob-bunny:

• External Content youtu.be

Was gonna post this <3

• there was also this cover from a bunch of idols (?) And they recreated the energy really well

If not a woman I don’t want to see the exo cover :pepepizza:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Finally someone bring this one ^^

Seola and Eunseo is dangerously dangerous

• External Content twitter.com

I can't get over the fact she's only been training in kpop for like a year.... :cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!