I love when girls cover exo

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

two of my exo covers

also kazuha x kai :emotionalpepe::flirt-pepe2:

• Ive been hearing about this

I really love this :wave-cry-raccoon:

• my fave

• my fave

wow this cover got 22M views, when did it reach that mark, i remember watching it when it first released my fav cover came so far :cryc:

• LSF has such boygroup energy, I think it's the swagger and confidence. They should cover all the boygroups lol.

That Love Shot cover was beautiful!

• Purple Kiss are the queens of EXO covers. The main dancers kill it (the two blondes - Dosie with the short hair, Ireh with the long hair)

I can’t timestamp on my phone but jump to 1:58 for their Eve cover

Dosie - love me right

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• purpose of this thread served !!!! finding more exo covers thanks :dancer-pepe:

• also Billlie - I really like their bg covers. They’re one of the few groups I’ve seen nail a NCT cover, esp around the attitude, which most covers miss.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• wait how i forgot this one my #2 must watch for exo fans

• LSFM nailed that

Agree with the user who said they have so much swagger

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!