YG treating BP activities as the side activities....

• and what i said isn't even my worst fears. That's me being optimistic. Tells u a lot about how the group is being managed by the company.

I'll be honest when u mentioned that 2025,I got flashbacks to BB

They also had a 3 years hiatus between albums... surely YG won't do that with BP since they need the touring income every 2 years

• I'll be honest when u mentioned that 2025,I got flashbacks to BB

They also had a 3 years hiatus between albums... surely YG won't do that with BP since they need the touring income every 2 years

YG will be hoping for treasure to do dometours in the future. That's the priority at the moment. Blackpink will have solo activities/ rest year if u wanna call it that in in 2024. The company revenue is secured for 2023 and maybe first quarter of 2024 with dome tours of bp in japan. YG would probably be betting on newer groups like treasure and babymonsters to step in and add better percentage of revenue instead of relying on one super group like blackpink. It's not something yg hasn't dealt with in the past with bigbang in 2018 and afterwards. Infact it was worse back then because they lost bigbang,2ne1 and psy very quickly. It's amazing how the company is still alive but it's mostly thanks to blackpink i guess.

• YG will be hoping for treasure to do dometours in the future. That's the priority at the moment. Blackpink will have solo activities/ rest year if u wanna call it that in in 2024. The company revenue is secured for 2023 and maybe first quarter of 2024 with dome tours of bp in japan. YG would probably be betting on newer groups like treasure and babymonsters to step in and add better percentage of revenue instead of relying on one super group like blackpink. It's not something yg hasn't dealt with in the past with bigbang in 2018 and afterwards. Infact it was worse back then because they lost bigbang,2ne1 and psy very quickly. It's amazing how the company is still alive but it's mostly thanks to blackpink i guess.

All we can do is to wait & see but yeah atleast contract renewals are going to be announced sooner rather than later šŸ‘€

• Do u think they won't?

It's obvious they will(already did)

then I guess the question will be what will change from pre-renewal to post-renewal

I compare them to say twice who also renewed as an entire group

the members seemed to have gotten a lot more solo activities post renewal so maybe the opposite will be true for BP that they will get more group activities???? lol

• then I guess the question will be what will change from pre-renewal to post-renewal

the members seemed to have gotten a lot more solo activities post renewal so maybe the opposite will be true for BP that they will get more group activities???? lol

Or rather Twice is doing what they should've been doing a couple years earlier.

• then I guess the question will be what will change from pre-renewal to post-renewal

That's my & many blinks wishes for sure

Like I don't suddenly want them to drop 2 albums a year or so

Like a CB each year & each era should have like 15 songs or something

• That's my & many blinks wishes for sure

Like I don't suddenly want them to drop 2 albums a year or so

Like a CB each year & each era should have like 15 songs or something

even if they do 1 group comeback and 1 solo comeback maybe?

interlaced with their current solo activities such as modelling, acting etc etc

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!