NCT dream reaches 500 million streams on Spotify

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:froghype::froghype:

• Wherr is that gif from ? :whatb:

Their Deja Vu MV, around 1:38

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their Deja Vu MV, around 1:38

How do y’all Dreamies feel about Deja Vu? I liked it and think it may be continued proof of them trying to change my opinion on Dream.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Their Deja Vu MV, around 1:38

I thought it might be but I wasn't sure :cutes::cutes:

• Dream supremacy :froghype:

How do y’all Dreamies feel about Deja Vu? I liked it and think it may be continued proof of them trying to change my opinion on Dream.

it was one of the best songs in Resonance imo (Actually all 3 unit songs were some of the best in the album)

it also goes to show that Dream van evolve and release age appropriate music without sounding like 127. i am looking forward how they'll tackle the age issue and remain unique this next comeback.

• Dream supremacy :froghype:

it was one of the best songs in Resonance imo (Actually all 3 unit songs were some of the best in the album)

it also goes to show that Dream van evolve and release age appropriate music without sounding like 127. i am looking forward how they'll tackle the age issue and remain unique this next comeback.

When Dream sound like 127? I never remember their songs sounding like 127, the closer is probably Go, which suited better to Dream because of the teenage rebellion message (i don't see 20+ mens being in their rebellion phase lmao) otherwise they never had the "noisy" music 127 is known for.

• When Dream sound like 127? I never remember their songs sounding like 127, the closer is probably Go, which suited better to Dream because of the teenage rebellion message (i don't see 20+ mens being in their rebellion phase lmao) otherwise they never had the "noisy" music 127 is known for.

They don't sound like 127. That's the point lol.

What I meant is, Dream were bound to get over their original teenage bubblegum phase now that they're all adults and the rotational concept is scraped, but there's a risk they'd end up sounding like 127 since they're basically targeting the same audience. Déjà vu was a proof that that wouldn't necessarily be a problem.

• They don't sound like 127. That's the point lol.

What I meant is, Dream were bound to get over their original teenage bubblegum phase now that they're all adults and the rotational concept is scraped, but there's a risk they'd end up sounding like 127 since they're basically targeting the same audience. Déjà vu was a proof that that wouldn't necessarily be a problem.

it’s definitely going to be interesting to watch them continue to grow..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!