Did you ever chat with a company on Twitter/instagram?

• I recently did. I just tweeted how bad my wifi is and than Vodafone answered back but with stupid shit.

Me: My wifi is so bad, I hate it

Vodafone: How bad, anyways, we don't think there is a major issue in your area

Me 1 day later: Vodafone seems to hate it's customers since they have the worst wifi in the enitre country

Vodafone: Nooooo we love our customers (heart emoji) give us a 2nd chance, we love everyone (German vodafone took it even very serious"loving" everyone by still using the pride-flag as profile-picture)

Me later that week: My wifi is still so shit

Vodafone: Try this (link for one of our stupid webservices that will not work at all)

Me: Ok, I tried it, let's see how long my wifi lasts now

Vodafone: (sends me a random gif of a happy woman)

Before this chat, I allways asumed trought meme-videos that only American fastfood-chains would talk to people on the web xDDD

Did you ever chat with a company on the web?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I usually chat directly on their website if there's an option for that. When their chat option is Twitter, they usually tell me to DM them and they open an email thread...

I've only ever had one unhelpful chat. Usually the unhelpfullness comes in phone calls :facepalm:

• Engaging with companies on Twitter and Instagram has been surprisingly cool. 🌐 The directness is refreshing, and the personal touch matters. Just had an interesting encounter on omegle.fm lately—unconventional but surprisingly effective for real-time chats.

• Haha! I also used to do it.:)))

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!