Songs from your faves you wish they would perform, but they haven't done before?

• Paradise

Louder than Bombs

Dis-Ease.

I actually think there's a decent chance we'll get a Dis-Ease performance at some point in 2021, but I've lost hope for Paradise & Louder than Bombs unfortunately.

• Dear SHINee I beg of you

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

• Mostly pre-YG songs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I’d love to see these

External Content youtu.be

EXO-L NCTZEN WAYZENNI

1ab8e422b30570e877de09f3deacc5842dcc1c51.gifv 88c5f29d2c44408337e3d58f1f3461326ee5e376.gifv

[center]

• The day I see EXO perform Ya Ya Ya is the day I combust into a billion micro-particles.

Edit: How do you guys post videos?

You can just copy and paste the YouTube link. It will automatically embedded it. Tweets, IG posts, and Spotify links auto embedded if you copy and paste the link too.

V we are your vision WayV

ezgif-2-9378ee05ddfc.gif ezgif-2-bc869b5abf41.gif

• Kai Nothing on me :dancer:

*:*:It happens whenever I'm with you because of the way you look at me ˚ ˚    

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

Śxæ
    [/center][/center][/center][/center][/center]

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

[center][center][center][center][center]scoups siwon wonho minnie jennie yeji yeonjun JR eunseo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon jin sunwoo sungchan yooa pinky yunkyeong kariningning

• Both of these.

And this

And finally especially this

• I want these badly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!