Who is the best male actors among them?(list below) popularity and looks aside

• out of this list can you rank the best male actors, based on skill and talent alone, and give reasons why. If you have any other actors you'd like to mention you can as well.

1. Byun yo han

2. Ahn bo hyun

3. Nam goong min

4. Park seo joon

5. seo in gook

6. Kim nam gil

7. Yoo Ah In

8. Jo in sung

• Namgoong-min > Yoo Ah-in > Jo In-sung > the rest

Namgoong-min is just great and probably alongside Jo Jong-suk the best actor that consistently releases movies/shows at the moment (if we ignore the veteran actors like Choi Min-sik, Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho etc).

Yoo Ah-in isn't the best at picking projects but his acting skills cannot be denied.

Jo In-sung is also great and his performance is It's Okay, that's Love is one of my favourites in kdramas, but he doesn't do much anymore.

• Agree with your picks but What about Kim Nam gil? he amazed me in queen seon duk, and he is very versatile in acting. Jo in sung is great too, but I think the stress from acting has gotten to him.

• Nam Goong Min

he is Korean version of Christian Bale

he needs to be bulked up macho for a role, and he becomes that

he needs to lose weight for a role and grown some mustache or beard he does that

he needs to wear funny glasses and perm hair, he does that

he is just amazing :)

One_Dollar_Laywer-p1.jpg

The_Veil-p2.jpg

Awaken-P1.jpg

Hot_Stove_League-P1.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Agree with your picks but What about Kim Nam gil? he amazed me in queen seon duk, and he is very versatile in acting. Jo in sung is great too, but I think the stress from acting has gotten to him.

I've only seen him in Through the Darkness recently and he was very good. Emergency Declaration is on my watch list but no easy way to watch it yet.

I remember watching Bad Guy and Shark back to back a few years ago and not being the most impressed but he seems to have got better with age. I remember hearing good things about Fiery Priest but not my kind of show.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!