songs that u always gotta dance that one part to when you listen to it

• like pretty much a part of a song thats dance is so iconic to you go always gotta mimic the motion no matter where or when ur listening to said song. be it home alone or in public, u MUST do that part of the dance.

ex) (all time stamped)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

without fail every time i HAVE to do kogyeol's lil hand wave at 0:25 for his "naega neol mosyeo" line LIKE ITS SO ICONIC PLEASE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

haechan's lil steppy march during his "watch me~" line at 1:27 (wow ok), u bet ur ass im doing the same idc if im in public. waaatch meehh~~

"Just turn it up hae, eojireopge, do it again" THIS CHORUS DANCE IS SO DAMN ICONIC. ITS SO CUTE AND I CANT HELP BUT DANCE ALONG TO THIS PART ESP!!!

every day at work catch me throwing rock hand signs down and up and then flapping my hands around like a lil bird bc i will seriously do it all the damn time dont test me

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• the beat drop :twerkingpepe:

External Content www.youtube.com

• 커지는 heart b-b-beat
    빨라지는데
    너답잖게 heart b-b-b-beat

------------------------------------------------------------------------

설렌다 me likey
    Me likey likey likey
    Me likey likey likey
    두근두근두근 heart heart

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Not today

And obviously idol, Its a requirement to dance the moment it begins all the way to the end

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• i just wanna danceeee with youu~

• External Content www.youtube.com

I dance to this. I also sing the songs A LOT before I dance.

I also dance to Likey...

Oh Tomboy too!

Also 2Baddies. NGL.

• The deo-deo-deo part Mingyu sings at the beginning.

I feel the URGE to dance whatever little dance that fits this part.

even idols know the struggle

here's bang chan doing a little dance in this part too lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!