Are JYP and BigHit/HYBE having a hard time trying to make the successors of TXT and Stray Kids?

• I honestly think that Trainee A and Loud are looking like failed projects and they're not meeting expectations. Their debut is taking too long and both labels can throw away the concept and some of the members. Which is something that's actually happening right now

It's not a big deal for them because both companies are still making a lot money and HYBE can relocate most of their trainees even if they don't debut under the Big Hit brand

But what do you think? Do you believe both groups will debut next year? Or will they fail and both labels will try something completely new with some of the parts?

• JYP brand is not that useful for male groups in the beginning of their career, cause the company stans are mostly supports of the female groups. So they (most likely) will have to build their own fandom and It might take time until they grow and become popular.

I feel like the Agency knows that and, since they are already too comfortable with Stray Kids' popularity and Twice's renew, there's no motivation to debut a group they aren't expecting to have immediate success.

• There’s a JYP BG called loud? Knowing how JYP named their current groups based on their musical concept (eg Nmixx with mixed genres/styles), I’m not looking forward for loud

:annoyedk:

loud was just the show between jype/p nation. which is were the p nation BG came from aswell

3 of them are young, but 2 are older, 1 of them being 22 rn

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

currently 5 of them, but rumour is former Trainee A member Junsil is gonna join them

• All I know is I’m ready for the future best rapper of 4th gen to debut under Bighit . Been a fan since smtm

External Content open.spotify.com

:pepe-dj::pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!