So about a thread that blinks are lying again about achievements

• I want to reply to this thread and some of the comments that are written there:

So I don't understand why blinks aren't allowed to make rankings like this. First of all anyone is allowed to make whatever ranking they want. All of fandoms here and there are making tons of specific rankings and you all did it too - korean soloist, kpop soloist, korean song, 4th gen songs, multiple charts ranking, 4th gen ggs, 2022 songs and etc etc . First, this ranking wasn't a lie, it was just filtered streams, unfiltered ones were revealed later. And second I really wonder why can't we rank albums by studio, or mini or single??? When other fandoms are doing lots of rankings. You can do it too. Did anyone told you not to do it? What kind of logic is this? Isn't this what kpop is about?? Charts and all?

• I want to reply to this thread and some of the comments that are written there:

So I don't understand why blinks aren't allowed to make rankings like this. First of all anyone is allowed to make whatever ranking they want. All of fandoms here and there are making tons of specific rankings and you all did it too - korean soloist, kpop soloist, korean song, 4th gen songs, multiple charts ranking, 4th gen ggs, 2022 songs and etc etc . First, this ranking wasn't a lie, it was just filtered streams, unfiltered ones were revealed later. And second I really wonder why can't we rank albums by studio, or mini or single??? When other fandoms are doing lots of rankings. You can do it too. Did anyone told you not to do it? What kind of logic is this? Isn't this what kpop is about?? Charts and all?

Tbh I do think that making those records that needs like few ''filters'' before are most of the time super ridiculous.

Records are becoming more and more ridiculous with every day and people try to turn everything into records.

It's not only blinks tho, it's every single fandom.

Ofc sometimes the ''filters'' do make sense (Like female/male, sometimes year for specific records)

But record like: The fastest 4th gen idol group that gained ''x'' views in company ''y'' in 2022 between January and March'' It sounds ridiculous but that exactly how many of the ''records'' nowadays sounds like

• But this one is literally legitimate? Whether it’s Spotify or YouTube it’s always filtered streams that gets the most clout?

• But this one is literally legitimate? Whether it’s Spotify or YouTube it’s always filtered streams that gets the most clout?

I was not talking about this particular example but about my feeling in general about a lot of kpop records nowdays.

But answering your question - for Spotify the official Spotify album chart uses ''unfiltered'' (counter streams), and no ''filtered'' streams.

• Remember how it's always put as 'korean artists' for solo artist Spotify records on Twitter for kpop fans? Why? Because lisa holds most of them with money still. Achievement filters are fine when it's a benefit for the fandom otherwise oppose it.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• BP are iconic!!

The fact that they have such huge numbers that can compete with others acts (not just kpop) is amazing!

Filtered streams matter and not our fault BP bsides chart long enough to be counted in the filtered chart..

• Remember how it's always put as 'korean artists' for solo artist Spotify records on Twitter for kpop fans? Why? Because lisa holds most of them with money still. Achievement filters are fine when it's a benefit for the fandom otherwise oppose it.

Thiiiiis!

The fact that people from ALL fandoms are now using THE FIRST KOREAN SOLOIST bc overall Lisa is holding some big records makes everything funnier.

• I know, thats why i generalised kpop, not only specific fandom, everyone does it.

And yes it is ridiculous, but when others are for example making rankings for only korean soloists to exclude Lisa, why can't we blinks make that kind of thread? Are we the only ones prohibited from doing that? That was my question, otherwise yeah it's not the best choice of ranking and it's getting ridiculous in kpop day by day

Is there Thai pop? Lisa needs to be included there lol she is no more kpop idol

• I was not talking about this particular example but about my feeling in general about a lot of kpop records nowdays.

But answering your question - for Spotify the official Spotify album chart uses ''unfiltered'' (counter streams), and no ''filtered'' streams.

It’s weird then to bring it up at this instance.

None the less people are acting like filtered stream is some grave crime but I’m sure if it was their favs there will be 48589303 topics about how it’s better lol.

• It’s weird then to bring it up at this instance.

None the less people are acting like filtered stream is some grave crime but I’m sure if it was their favs there will be 48589303 topics about how it’s better lol.

Exactly, there are so many rankings in kpop that doesn't make sense, but no one getting targeted except for blinks lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!