Protect Jennie!

• Seriously, what will it take for something to be done about this disgusting invasion of privacy?

It was bad enough the photos of her and Tae, but now it's getting worse. In so worried it will escalate even more. Surely there is something that can be done?

I really hope she is ok. I can't imagine how she must feel right now ;(

• Seriously, what will it take for something to be done about this disgusting invasion of privacy?

It was bad enough the photos of her and Tae, but now it's getting worse. In so worried it will escalate even more. Surely there is something that can be done?

we need to protect them all <3 I'm just happy that the girls have each other. <3 They are like family. I hope none of the other girls will ever go trough what Jennie does right now. I think especially if Lisa would ever get an dating scandal (and I think at one point it will happen) it will become pretty messy too.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Controversial take on this situation. I think this is some form of media play. Why? Because she has done nothing about this situation for over a month, that a normal sane person would have done day 1. Gets hacked /leaked? A normal person would have secured their accounts had their Instagram account locked/privated had everyone removed until they could verify each person mainly to ensure none of them were hacked/bot accounts as people can get stuff from you through other people's accounts.

Would have already been in the process of filing civil legal action or pursing criminal charges.

NONE of this has been done. Then the two agencies responsible for them also have done 0 of this. A normal person would not ignore all this shit especially for a fucking month+ it would have been handled and delt with day 0.

None of you here can lie about that. If someone hacked your shit right now, you know damn well you would have gotten the ball rolling and went around securing Everything you could as soon as you were aware of it, you would not sit on it.

• filing civil action? you can´t accuse air if you don´t know who is doing it. Internet laws are very new also, many countries don´t have any or they are so light the guilty part will go on with slap in the hand

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!