Another photo of V (BTS) and Jennie (BLACKPINK) - Fans were confused because they couldn't find the original photo

• The photo was posted on Twitter, once again raising the question of the relationship between the two idols.

Continuing with the information related to the dating rumors between V (BTS) and Jennie (BLACKPINK), recently, the owner of a Twitter account suddenly spread a photo of the two idols with the statement: "[Exclusive// photos never seen]: Jennie from BLACKPINK hangs out with Taehyung from BTS backstage. They're just friends? Or better than that?".

V-jennie-1.jpg

The photo posted in Twitter

Based on the outfit in the photo, V is doing his hair to prepare for the journey to France to attend Celine's schedule on June 24. At that time, Jennie was also present in Korea because she took a flight back home on June 23.

Under the comments section, some netizens think that this is a photoshop product from the staff's original photo. It's because Jennie's hair shade was longer than usual, and maybe the female idol was grafted into a female staff.

However, some netizens objected that Jennie at that time often had a similar braided hairstyle and nails, she also owned a phone case, hair band and Maison Kitsune cardigan as shown in the photo. The light was shining down on Jennie from the top so the shadow was real.

V-jennie-2.jpg

Netizens pointed out, Jennie used to wear a blue cardigan similar to the girl in the picture

V-jennie-3.jpg

Both phone cases are similar

V-jennie-4.jpg

Bracelets (or hair bands) are the same

The account owner who spread the photo then asked the doubters, "Okay, can I see the original picture of Taehyung sitting like this? Because this photo of mine is not edited."

The origin of the above photo is unknown as fans have not been able to find the original photo in the backstage of V's hairdo. However, the 2 fandoms are trying to behave peacefully to protect the idol in a civilized way. Moreover, the Twitter account that spread the above photo was just created, the main purpose is to show off a photo taken between V and Jennie, so netizens can't help but doubt the true purpose of this hidden person.

• The fact people are going out of their way to analyse it and try and "prove" it's fake is just sad.

I've lost count of the photos fans claimed are fake. Mina and Bam Bam, the infamous IU photo, Jennie and Kai/GD/Tae. My all time favourite is the photo of Kai and Kyrstal when fans tried to claim she was a fucking seal!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!